The long awaited chapter 24

TW/CW: mentions suicide, mentions self harm, mentions injury, crying, self doubt?, ambulance, mentions eating problems, and cussing (tell me if I missed any)

"I promise you, I'm fine!"

"That's what you said last time, Wilbur"

"It's a misunderstanding, Dad. You can even look at my wrists!" Wilbur pushed his sleeve up his arm to make his wrists visible.

Techno and Phil looked at Wilbur's bare wrists. They were covered in old scars that were barely visible anymore, and they were a reddish color "But why are your wrists pink?"

"Because I've been nervous, so I was rubbing my wrists" Wilbur was visibly annoyed now.

"Is your anxiety getting bad again? Do you wanna go back to therapy again? We could call Dr. Banks again. I could-"

"Dad! Please! I can't fuckin- My anxiety is fine right now. I mean- I'm fine. I don't want to do therapy again; I hated that. And you certainly don't need to call Dr. Banks"

"Sorry, Wilbur. We just don't want it to happen again. That was a scary time for us all. We had no idea what was happening until that night"

"I-it won't happen again. Please, just leave me alone now. I'm tired" Wilbur tried to push past the others but instead was stopped by Phil.

"Wilbur...you're sure it isn't happening again? You have been acting differently"

"Bloody hell...I promise it isn't happening again. I moved past it. I've seen what happens now. I won't let it happen again. I hated it anyways"

"Okay, you can go upstairs now" Phil relaxed a bit more and moved out of the way for Wilbur to pass.

Wilbur looked between his two family members who were both looking back at him. He then quickly passed both of them and ran up the stairs.

He wasn't very glad they thought he was harming himself again. He didn't have a reason to anymore. The voice in his head was gone. His self-esteem has grown since then. He knew he had a worth now when Schlatt had come. He had called the ambulance. That man had saved his life. Wilbur had only been more thankful once in his life than he was that night.

...

Schlatt was allowed in the ambulance to accompany Wilbur to the hospital. Wilbur was unconscious in the cabin (back of an ambulance). Schlatt was in the passenger seat trying to stay calm while he called Phil and Techno. He also messaged his parents letting them know what was happening.

Schlatt tried his best to keep himself together. Silent tears were running down his face and his eyes were red. Any other time he would be embarrassed to be crying in front of anyone, but his best friend almost killed himself a few minutes ago.

He had noticed Wilbur wasn't entirely himself, but anytime Schlatt had asked how he was doing, he had said he was doing okay. Schlatt had noticed Wilbur's lack of food intake and had tried to convince him to eat more. It had honestly been working to his belief. Schlatt hadn't known what Wilbur was going through even though he should've.

He never thought Wilbur would do this or even think of this. Life used to be all fun, and games or jokes, but now... now his best friend had nearly killed himself and was starving himself because he believes he had no worth. He even had hurt himself because he thinks he deserves it.

"Fucking hell" Schlatt grabbed a fist of his hair and shut his burning eyes. His friend was fucking dying and he didn't know it was real until now.

When did life get so real?

--------------------------

590 words

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!

WOOOOOOO

It is kinda short but the next one is a bit longer.

(It is possible I will delete this chapter if I figure out something better)

JOIN MY DISCORD PLEASE :D: https://discord.gg/z9YJjqQyXP

Or if you can't use the link friend me and ask for an invite: losingface_o7#0519

cya all soon!!!!

Do not kill yourself, drink water, remember there is at minimum one person who loves you in the world!!! (that minimum is me), speak out to someone if you've been sexually abused or abused, if you ever need someone to talk to I am here!!! (might take a few hours at most but I am here!)

See ya later!