42

TW/CW above                    

Also I am making a spotify playlist for this book so if you have any song suggestions for me to add then lmk                                                             

"Wilbur? If you're not gonna go to school you at least have to tell me why? If you keep missing school like this they're not gonna like it" 

"I still don't want to talk about it"

"Your going to school today, then" 

"No, I'm not. I'm taking a mental health day"

"You already did yesterday. You're going to school"

"You know I'll just skip" 

"If you skip any more days you'll get suspended. Wilbur, you have to start planning for the future. You are almost an adult, this isn't middle school. You can't be messing around anymore" 

Wilbur sat up from his bed, "It's hard to be an adult when I'm treated like a child. You don't even let me drive the car anymore, and you watch my every move, and you've even taken away my privacy! You removed the locks on the doors, put locks on the windows, you're forcing me to share a room with Techno! Like when I was a child!" 

Phil frowned, "So is that what this is about? Cause I'm trying my best, Wil. But I'm just one person trying to raise my boys. I just want to help you, you're my son" 

"I know you want to help me, but you can't! You can't just magically fix me!  So, please just let me stay in bed and pretend I don't have any problems" he flopped down on his bed again, turning away from his Father.

"Wilbur, that's not what I meant.  And listen, okay? I want you to get up, take a shower, and then you'll be downstairs alright? We're gonna talk"

"And what if I don't? Are you gonna punish me or some shit? What is there left to do?"

"You don't have a choice, I'm your Dad"

"Whatever," Wilbur got up and walked out of the room. 

When Phil heard the shower turn on he went downstairs to try and figure out a plan. He hated seeing his son so upset every day. It reminds him of last year.

...

Phil knocked at the room door.  "Wilbur? Could I come in?" 

A moment of silence. He grabbed the doorknob. "I'd rather you didn't," his voice hoarse. 

"Are you sure? It sounds like you've been-"

"Yeah, so please leave me alone. I'm fine, just need a bit" 

"Okay, son. I'll be back soon. Just call me if you need anything"

Wilbur tried to calm himself. he knew his Dad would've tried to calm him down, but he found it overwhelming to have someone in the same room when he's crying. He just wanted to cry, y'know?  

He was actually upset because he had been thinking of Dream. The guy didn't really do anything wrong, did he?  Just broke up with him when Wilbur was spending too much time with Schlatt and not enough time with Dream. Which makes sense. Wilbur would be upset if his significant other was spending more time with someone else rather than him. 

Why was he still so upset then? 

...

(Warning: Implied NSFW, sexual assault)

"C'mon, Wil. What's the problem?" 

"I- I'm supposed to be home" 

"What's one night with me hurt?" he started nibbling at Wilbur's neck.