40

!KINDA IMPORTANT: I said in a previous chapter it was winter break but for the sake of the timeline it cant be soooo its before winter break still!

TW/CW: verbal sexual assult, cussing (lots), some yelling, mentions underage drinking, somewhat sexual refferences?, has some !c shipping, mentions like scratching from anxiety? (dont know if thats a trigger lmao) and I think thats it

Wilbur was walking outside. It was really fucking cold, but did he give a shit? No. He was on his way to Schlatt's house to apologize and explain what happened. He was quite nervous. What if Schlatt didn't understand? And he didn't forgive him? That would be the worst thing to happen, ever. Then he actually would have to go back to Dream... Wait- no. That didn't have to happen. Why would that happen? What about George? OH SHIT, GEORGE-

Wilbur took out his phone from his pocket and clicked on George's number. He picked up after a couple rings. "GEORGE!"

"Uhm- Hey, Wilbur," was heard from the other line.

"OH, FUCK-" he froze as he heard the other voice.

A chuckle was heard from the other line. That damn fucking bastard had the nerve to fucking laugh at him.

"George is in the shower, want me to take a message? Or we could just talk"

"What the fuck are you doing, Dream!"

"Waiting for George to finish in the shower, but we could do something together later if you wan-"

"I don't wanna do anything with you, Dream. Kinda like how I didn't wanna do some stuff with you the other day"

"Oh, come on. You were so damn hot moaning my name~" (omg i used the ~ LMAO) 

"Fuck you, Dream" he grumbled.

"Mhm, it's the other way around, babe"

"STOP! Don't you dare fucking call me that, ever"

"I wish I could see your face right now. You look so hot when your angry"

"Of course you wish you could see me. You probably think of my face when your getting yourself off"

Dream chuckled a bit. "That's right"

"Ewwww, Dream. You fucking cunt! J-just tell George to call me back"

"Aww your leaving so soon? I was hoping we'd have a longer chat. Maybe we could catch up l-"

Wilbur hung up. He shook his head trying to shake off everything that was said. What the hell was wrong with that man?

"Oh," he looked up to see he had made it to Schlatt's house. He took a deep breath and approached the door.

He knocked on the door. He heard some footsteps.

"What do you want, Wilbur?"

The door remained shut.

"Uhm, I was hoping to say, uhm... that I'm sorry, and was hoping to explain what happened. I- uhm... c-could you maybe open the door?" he rubbed at his arm.

It was silent again besides the quiet wind until there was a click of a lock a few moments later. Wilbur looked up at the sound to meet the others eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but he couldn't form words.

"So you gonna come in?" he sighed.

Wilbur looked away and nodded. He walked through the door and looked around at the familiar space.

"So? You gonna go on and talk then?"

"Uhm, yeah, I- sorry. Uh- I guess I should start by saying... you were right. You told me I shouldn't talk with Dream, but I did anyway and that happened. But y-you don't know what actually happened. I-I'll tell you what I remember. I had a party since you were busy and uh- I drank a bit much. Then I remember- uhm..." Wilbur scratched the back of his neck, trying to remember... something. "I woke up in my bed and he was next to me. I'm sorry, I don't remember what led up to that happening... Then I must've told him you were coming over in the morning so he must've heard your car and- and-"