13

Tommy heard a knock on his room door. "Yeah?"

Phil opened the door. "Hey Tommy. How was your first day at the school?"

"Uhm... It was fine"

"That's good. Make any new friends?"

"Uh yeah, this guy Tubbo is pretty cool"

"Oh yes. I know Tubbo. He's the boy who lives across the street" he pointed out Tommy's window.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. He's nice. Peculiar at times... but nice" Phil smiled.

Tommy agreed with him.

"Tommy, since Wilbur can't use his PC this week while he's grounded, would you like to use it for the week? You said you liked the video games stuff"

"Uhm... would Wilbur be okay with that?"

"He'd be fine with it as long as you don't use his account or mess up his computer"

"Okay then, sure"

Tommy wasn't sure why he would be allowed to use the computer. It wasn't his. And he only ever used a computer when he was at his friends house or school. He did know a lot about them though.

Phil left the room and came back with parts of Wilbur's PC. He placed the bits on Tommy's desk.

He finished setting it up, with Tommy's help. "There you go Tommy. You know how it works?"

"Yeah. Thanks Phil. I've never used such a nice computer"

"No problem Tommy. Just don't mess with Wil's account. You can make your own with this..." He showed him how to make the new account.

...

"Alright there you go. Your all set" Phil smiled.

"Thanks" Tommy smiled a little.

"Your welcome. Now I'll call you down for dinner when it's ready. Until then have fun" Phil got up and walked away, out of the room.

Tommy was left alone with the PC now. He opened up discord and created a new account. He had forgotten the password to his old account. That was how he lost contact with his best friend. They went to the same school and had a few classes together in 6th grade but when they moved up to seventh they had none of the same classes. Tommy had all normal classes while his friend was in the honors program.

They only saw each other in the halls occasionally. Never enough time for a conversation though. So he depended on chatting through discord and going to his friend's house.

Unfortunately, Tommy had lost his password to discord when it signed him out. So they haven't truly been able to have a conversation in a month. They only saw each other in the hallway occasionally.

Tommy missed him though. They had been best friends for nearly 2 years.

He typed in his username and sent the friend request. Hoping that his friend would recognize his username: TommyInnit

He moved on from his old friend and typed in his new friend's username.

He sent a friend request to Tubbo_#2670 (im 99% sure thats his actual user)

He waited a minute or two and the friend request was accepted.

Tommy opened up a private message between him and Tubbo and typed in: Hello.

Then he clicked send.

He got a response almost immediately with a:Hello!

They decided to make a voice call so Tommy placed Wilbur's headset onto his head and joined the VC.

"Hello Tubbo"

"Hey Tommy! You wanna play some Minecraft?"

"Sure, we could do hypixel if you want?"

"Yeah!"

They went on to play some bedwars and skyblock together. They mostly just messed around but they won a few bedwars games.

Tommy heard a knock at his door again and assumed it was Phil calling him for dinner. "Hey Tubbo I gotta go now but we can play again later yeah?"

"Sure Tommy! Cya later"

He hung up the call as the door opened.

"Hey Phil" Tommy had a hint of a smile on his face.

Phil was definently glad to see him in a good mood. "Hey Tommy. You enjoy using the computer?"

"Yeah thanks for letting me borrow it"

"No problem, dinner's ready now though so come down and eat a little bit"

"Alright" Tommy placed the headset on the desk. He wasn't to happy he had to eat but the sooner he ate something the sooner he could get back to his room.

...

"Hey Tommy" Techno greeted.

"Hey Techno. Hey Wilbur"

"Hi Tommy" Wilbur seemed upset compared to his usual upbeat mood.

Phil placed dinner on the table.

"Something wrong Wilbur?" Phil also must've notice Wilbur's change in mood.

Wilbur let out a sigh. He noticed everyone's eyes on him. "I just- just remembering a bad memory"

"Sorry, wanna talk about it?" Phil asked.

"No!" Wilbur was quick to speak.

Phil was a bit suprised at his change of tone, as were the others.

Realising his mistake he softened his voice "I'm sorry, no thanks. Can Schlatt come over after dinner?"

"Sure Wil. He can't stay to late though tonight"

"Alright thanks dad"

Tommy was unsure of why Wilbur seemed so stressed. What could the memory be that made him like this?

He decided to ignore his own questions. It wasn't really his problem anyways.

He looked down at his plate and picked out in his mind what he would consider eating and what he wouldn't.

He wouldn't eat all of what was on his plate because it was to much for him to eat in one time. He ate a few bites of his chicken, some vegetables, and decided it was enough.

Tommy didn't want to feel sick. He hated it.

He finished eating and asked if he could be excused which he was.

Tommy made his way back upstairs and logged onto his account on Wilbur's PC.

He opened up discord to see a new notification.

Ranboo#6400 had excepted your friend request

-------------------------

HELLO 950+ words

New chapter pogchamp

nothing to exciting i guess but its something!

Thank you all so much for all the reads and votes! It's been less than a month and I'm doing so good on here

I never thought I'd do this good on this app. So thank you so much. I'm starting to get so many notifications its crazy. I spent like half an hour replying to comments later and I got like 70 notifications today which is crazy.

Please take care of yourselves. I've been getting better at it which is pog. Still working on a few things but yeah.

GOODBYE

btw i haven't edited this yet because I gotta vc my friend to talk about storyline of our smp.