10.5

TW: ED, ADHD, and mentions of vomit

Tommy was watching out the window again. He was waiting for Phil and Wilbur to get home. He wanted to apologize for being a bit of a dick earlier. He was probably not having the best day with him getting upset then he was called into the school.

He looked for a familiar car to pull in the driveway. It had been awhile since they left so they should be back soon. After awhile he finally saw a car slow down near the driveway and pull in. He saw Wilbur and Phil exit the car and walk inside.

Tommy leapt down the stairs to meet Phil. Wilbur didn't seem too upset so it probably wasn't too bad. But then he saw Phil's face and thought otherwise.

Wilbur started heading up the stairs but Phil stopped him "Hey Wil, stay here for a minute. I gotta move your PC and block some of your apps so wait"

Wilbur walked back down the stairs and handed Phil his phone and waited on the couch.

"Hey Tommy what's up?" Phil sounded exhausted.

"Uhm...I just wanted to say sorry I was yelling earlier"

Phil smiled a bit "It's okay Tommy. I'm sorry if I pushed you"

Tommy nodded in return and gave a quick smile then quickly turned to climb up the stairs. "Tommy"

He turned back around on the stairs "Hmm?" Tommy hummed.

"Come eat something"

No matter how much he didn't want to eat, he didn't want Phil to feel more stressed out or get upset with him. He let out a breath and mumbled "fine"

Phil seemed satisfied with his answer and dissepeared into the kitchen to make Tommy something to eat. Tommy came back down to sit next to Wilbur on the couch. "Hey Tommy"

"Uhm- hi Wilbur"

The two sat in an awkward silence until Phil called Tommy to the table.

Once Tommy sat down at the table, there was a bowl with some fruit as a snack for him to eat. He murmered a quick "thanks" to Phil. Again, Tommy didn't want to eat but he didn't want to get Phil more upset. He stared down at the bowl for a minute before picking up a berry. It was small. He could surely eat that. He slid the berry into his mouth. Hey that wasnt that bad. This wouldn't be to hard.

...

When Tommy went upstairs he noticed all the doors were cracked open. He shrugged and moved on to his room.

He ate most of his snack Phil had given to him. It wasn't that large of an amouont anyways. So he didn't feel that bad.

He opened up his phone and started scrolling on tik tok. He once again noticed familiar facial features on the front of the video. And the voice of the guy sounded friendly. Tommy still just couldn't put a finger on who it was though. He scrolled to the next video.

...

Techno sat in his room once again playing minecraft. He had his door cracked open so he could carefully listen to see if he heard the click of a door opening. He kept one headphone on his ear.

He really did like Tommy. Tommy just needs to adjust more to them since usually he just stays in his room as of now. He knew the kid was actually really cool though based off the bits of conversation that had happened between him and the family.

Techno was working on his potato farming on hypixel. He spent hours a day doing it. It sounds really boring and it is at times, but in others it is quite fun. He didn't know how long he actually did play a day though but it felt like 2 hours a day.

"Techno" he heard a voice from behind him.

He turned his chair around to look at a tired faced Phil. "Oh hey dad" he spoke in his monotone voice.

"Techno it's nearly midnight. Have you finished your homework?"

"It's midninght?" Techno seemed kind of suprised.

Phil nodded in response.

"Oh...Well I just have to finish a math sheet and thats all" Techno responded.

"Okay well get it done and then go straight to bed okay?"

"Alright dad. Goodnight"

"Night Techno" Phil left the room.

Techno was glad he hasn't heard Tommy's room door open. Well he meant he was glad he didn't hear him go into the bathroom to throw up.

That means he's getting better maybe?

Techno has suspected that Tommy had an eating disorder since he always refuses to eat, and when he does it's small amounts. And he had heard from Wilbur and for himself that he throws up. He also noticed that Tommy wore more baggy clothes to most likely hide his thin figure.

He just hoped that his family could help Tommy.

--------------------------------

Only 800 words but it's something :D

THANK YOU ALL FOR 5k+ READS HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

I never imagined any of this could happen so it's just amazing to me.

let me know what you think of the chapters in the comments. I'll also respond to any comments I get or dm's!!!

This chapter isn't much. its more of a filler but yeah. Tommy's first day of school is coming up!!!!

--------------------------------

another thing is that there is someone making a dream smp musical!!! No one ever asked me for promotion but I think its good so you can check it out I'll put one of the songs here:

I think it's a pretty good song its called 'To remember' and theres another one posted on the yt channel called Wilbur's symphony (which is out on most music platforms like spotify and amazon music and stuff)! If anyone wants more info about it I actually know a lot about it so ask me or ask someone else lmao

ANYWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES PLEASE. IF YOU DO THEN I WILL TO. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER :D GO DRINK SOME WATER

GOODBYE