15ish

Okay, so I wasn't going to post this chapter because I don't think it's that good or I feel like I'm posting to much side plot. I might end up taking it down if it messes something up that happens in the future of the book but I don't think it will.

TW/CW: flashback, breakup, crying, includes shipping/somewhat romantic stuff (not much), and cussing  (tell me if I missed any or whatever
------------------------

"Dream you can't be serious?"

"I'm serious Wilbur. I can't deal with it anymore. I loved being with you all those nights but I'm not going to anymore. You have Schlatt... you don't need me"

Tears were running down Wilbur's face. "Dream...please...no"

Dream lifted his hand to Wilbur's cheek and dried his tears. Wilbur looked up from the floor and up into Dream's eyes. Dream wasn't crying but he had a saddened look on his face.

He didn't like seeing Wilbur in tears. Even if he was kinda dumping him he didn't want to see him in pain.

"Hey, it's okay Wil. You don't need me. You have Schlatt, your best friend to be with you" Dream used a soft voice now, he tried to comfort the pained boy.

"B-But Dream...I want you..."

Dream brought Wilbur into a hug and Wilbur instantly clung to him, sobbing into his shoulder. Dream didn't melt into the hug like he usually would, he just let Wilbur cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Dream...I'm sorry I never told you I love you...I'm sorry I always choose Schlatt over you...I never meant to... please forgive me Dream...I can change"

Dream let go of Wilbur. "No Wil, I do believe you can change, but I don't think we're supposed to be together"

Wilbur sat on the couch trying to calm down. He was handed some tissues by Dream. He blew his nose and heard footsteps leading farther away and a minute later coming back.

"Here's all your shit" Dream dropped a box on the floor in front of Wilbur.

In the box were some of Wilbur's clothing, some DVDs, all the shit he left at Dream's house. He looked up from the ground once again and saw Dream with crossed arms looking back at him.

"Bye Wil"

Wilbur got up off the couch, his sobs were quieter. He grabbed the box and went to the door. Before closing the door behind him he said "Goodbye Dream" and shut the door.

...

"Hey, Schlatt can you come over?"

"Yeah no problem, I'll be over in 10 minutes" Schlatt moved his thumb over the hang-up button but he heard a small sob from Wilbur's end of the call. "Hey Wil, you okay?"

"I-I ca-can't stop thinking about him..."

"I'm on my way Wilbur lets just stay on the phone okay? Who are you thinking about?"

"D-Dream"

"Why the hell are you thinking about Dream?" Schlatt raised his voice a bit.

"I-I don't kn-know" Wilbur was sniffling. 

Wilbur heard Schlatt's car start from over the call.

"You don't need to think about that dickhead. He's an idiot"

"But- Schlatt... I know we're together now but I-"

"No Wilbur. You don't love him still, he doesn't love you either so let it be" Schlatt must've said this a bit too loud because Wilbur fell silent beside his quiet sobs.

"I'm sorry Wil! I didn't mean to make you more upset. But you can't go back to him. He has a boyfriend Wil, and so do you"

"N-no y-your right. I have what I've always wanted. I have you... just like Dream said"

"Hold on Wil. Let me come inside. I just got to your house"

"Okay"

They hung up and Wilbur ran down the stairs to open the door. His eyes were still red but he had paused his crying.

He opened the door to see Schlatt. He came inside and both made their way back upstairs. Luckily Wilbur's dad was in the office so he wouldn't be seen by him in such a mess.

They got upstairs and locked Wilbur's room door with them inside.

Schlatt sat down on the bed and let Wilbur crawl into his arms. He gripped onto Schlatt and let his headrest on the other's shoulder.

Schlatt rubbed the crying boy's back in an attempt to calm him. "It's okay baby, your safe in my arms. Nothing can hurt you right now"

Wilbur's breathing started to even out and his sobs were once again reduced. Schlatt pulled him back to look at his face and dried his tears with his thumb. 

"See? Your okay" Schlatt placed a soft kiss on Wilbur's forehead making him smile a bit. "Now why are thinking about Dream all of a sudden?" Schlatt used his soft voice to not get the boy worked up again.

"Well I w-was looking through my old voicemails and I-I came across an unopened one from Dream and so I listened to it and- and- here" he opened up his voicemail and played the one from Dream.

"Hey Wilbur, I just want to say Happy Valentines Day! I'm sorry we couldn't be together for our first Valentine's day but I'm out of town with my parents. I miss you so much and I wish you were here with me in my bed. I love you so much and you're my other half. There's no word to describe my love for you. You light up this dark place called the world and you mean so much to me. I love you Wilbur"

Schlatt didn't know what to do at the moment. He didn't think Dream cared about him so much. He thought he was just with Wilbur for his looks and body...not because he actually cared. But Dream didn't love Wilbur anymore, but does Wilbur still love Dream?

A thousand thoughts were zooming through his mind.

He felt angry but confused, and jealous. But he couldn't get mad at Wilbur right now, not while he was like this.

But then what does he say?

"I-"

-----------------

HAHA YET ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER 940+ words

this bit is kind of a continuation of "12"

I found my writing inspiration back or whatever :D

I wasn't sure if I would post this one but I might have to so I keep the story posting how I want

Tell me what your thinking of the main plot and side plot in the comments if you want. I accept constructive criticism :)

I reply to all the comments I can (by can I mean if I know what to say) so if you have any questions or just a comment then I can try to answer them. I probably won't reply right away but I check Wattpad a lot for notifications and to write so yeah that's it.

GO DRINK SOME WATER NOW GO GO GO

Okay bye bye now :)

According to the free version of grammarly I am reaching all my writing goals

THAT IS POGCHAMP