"12" FLASHBACK- (too many of you were confused smh READ THE BOLD)

(Edit: apparently I don't make it clear enough- THIS IS A SERIES OF FLASHBACKS-)

Okay so a begining A/N is definently needed here so yeah. Anyways in this chapter it is kind of a look back on the past. About a year before the family adopted Tommy were talking and then this takes place over many months probably like half a year or something I dunno. Theres a lot of time skips so yeah.

CW: theres like mentions of sex ig (none of it is written its just like hinted at) theres like romantic content none of it is graphic, there whole thing is like a flashback, shipping, arguing/yelling then I think thats all.

AGAIN- FLASHBACK

Wilbur was snuggled up into his partners arms. They were laying in bed with their legs tangled together, his partners arms held him close to his chest. There were marks down Wilbur's neck and collar bone and he would probably have some sort of limp the rest of the day.

He snuggled his head closer into the others chest wanting more comfort and warmth. He really enjoyed the feeling of being in someones arms. He heard a yawn from next to him and saw the green pair of eyes lock with his own brown eyes.

The green-eyed boy smiled while admiring his boyfriends face and messy brown locks. He moved his eyes back to Wilbur's lips and planted a soft kiss on them.

"Mornin' pretty boy" his voice was raspy from his recent rest.

Wilbur's cheeks flushed a bit at the name. "Goodmorning, Dream" Wilbur stared up at the boy holding him close.

Dream repositioned himself to be in a sitting position. He pulled Wilbur with him from the covers and placed him to sit on Dreams lap. "Last night was fun, hm?" Dream had a smirk tugging at his lips and his hot breath was felt on Wilbur's neck.

Wilbur recalled the events from the previous night and flushed a deeper red and he nodded "Yeah- it w-was fun. Don't know how I'm gonna walk all day in school though"

Dream let out a small chuckle and moved his hands beneath Wilbur's waistband. He started rubbing the bruised hips with his soft fingers in hope to make the aching better. As he did this he planted a few soft kisses to Wilbur's neck.

Wilbur sighed. He enjoyed being touched by the boy. It made him feel loved.

...

"What the fuck Wil? Why aren't you walking straight? You sore or something?" Schlatt tried to help steady the stumbling boy.

"Sorry- I spent the night with Dream last night..." Wilbur explained.

"Ohhhhh okay Wil" he used a playful voice and helped the boy down the hall. But beneath his tone was something else. Something... unrecognizeable at the time.
...

Wilbur arrived to gym class with Schlatt's help. He waved goodbye and made his way to enter the locker rooms. The room was nearly full already. Wilbur reached his gym locker which was near the bathroom stalls. He started unlocking his locker and he grabbed his uniform but felt a tug of his wrist. He looked at the person who had tugged at him and he saw Dream continuing to pull him into a bathroom stall. 

The bell rang. They had 4 minutes before they were supposed to be finished changing.

Dream looked to Wilbur with a smirk at his lips. "I'll help you Wil"

Wilbur was confused at his words until he felt a hand come up under his shirt and pull it off. He then felt Dream's hands trail back down his body and down to his pants waistband. He slowly pulled them down, brushing his fingertips against his skin. 

Dream stood back up to a standing position and looked Wilbur's nearly bare body up and down. He saw the purple bruising on his neck, and the red marks left behind on his waist. Wilbur stood before the man with flushed red cheeks. He noticed Dream's eyes stop at a certain point on his body.