9

Haha I didn't forget the TW this time.

TW: kinda mentions blood, cussing and I think that's it (if i need any other TW tell me but I dont think I do for this chapter)

This is gonna be more in Wilbur's pov btw! Also this takes place right after last chapter accept Schlatt left to get his school bags and stuff.

Wilbur and Techno headed out the door and they got into the spare car. (By spare car I mean the one that isn't like the main one) Techno went in the drivers seat and started up the car. They both got their seatbelts on and they left to go to the school.

...

Once they got to school they went their seperate ways. Techno went over near some of his friends, and Wilbur made his way to the spot he usually met Schlatt. Once Schlatt spotted him coming he waved. Wilbur returned the wave with a smile.

"Hey Schlatt" Wilbur smiled.

"Hey Wil"

They were talking for a few minutes about minecraft and shit. Wilbur was in the middle of talking about something he had assisted in coding with Techno, but Wilbur noticed Schlatt seemed to be staring behind Wilbur at someone specifically.

"Schlatt? Who are you looking at?" Wilbur turned to the direction Schlatt was staring but there were to many people to tell who he was looking at.

"Oh sorry Wil. Nothing. You were talking about that code?"

Wilbur shrugged and continued explaining the code until the bell rang. The boys made their way to get their books from their lockers and then they walked together to Spanish class.

Both the boys had to sit in the front of the class since they've always been caught causing trouble or not paying attention in the back so they were moved to the front on opposite sides of the room so they wouldn't cause trouble together. There were still a few minutes until class started so Wilbur was hanging out at Schlatt's desk.

They were whispering so no one would hear their plan. "So we'll go to the office and then lock them out and we can-" the bell rang. Wilbur went back to his seat and the class went silent.

"Good morning everyone! Today we will be working on some of the fundamentals..." the teacher started the lesson and Wilbur tuned it out reviewing the rest of their plan.

...

Once the class had finished Wilbur and Schlatt went down to their lockers and grabbed the bottles of food dye and a few other things they had and put it in their backpacks making sure no one saw.

The boys looked at each other gently laughing and smiling. "You ready?" Schlatt asked.

"yep" Wilbur nodded.

The two headed to the bathroom and waited for the bell to ring. When they were sure everyone was out of the hall they went to a water fountain and covered the filter in red dye to make the water red. They tested it out and it definently worked. The water was a dark red.

"C'mon Schlatt lets go now!" Wilbur whisper shouted and pulled Schlatt down the hallway. They made it to the principals office slightly out of breath.

Schlatt went in while Wilbur waited in the near by bathroom. Luckily there was only 3 people in the entire office since there was the assistant principal, nurse, and like receptionest person. Luckily the principal was out for the day.

"There's a problem! The water fountains are red!"

"What Schlatt? Where?" the assistant principal seemed concerned.