4 (-1)

CW: suggestive/romantic scenes? (not sex lol), cussing, relationships? underage drinking, talks about sex, gay, schlattbur, and lmk if I missed any. 

BEFORE ANYONE COMES AT ME- I'M NOT SHIPPING THE REAL PEOPLE. I only used Jschlatt cause that was one of the only ships I knew about at the time I originally wrote the book. And later in the book, they act a lot more like their dsmp characters but I needed character development first which is this and- yeah. 

(Also I'm gonna make an extras book for like scraped chapters like the old part 4 so yeah lol) 

...

Mr. Wilbur Soot was at his best friend Jschlatt's house. Despite Jschlatt being an insensitive prick half the time, he's pretty hot, so it works out. Wilbur loved the guy... a lot. He had a huge personality.  Oh and also Wilbur was very much gay. That is actually a very important thing in Wilbur's character development. He loves men. Though, he did date a girl once back in eighth grade (idfk year 8 in the UK?). She was nice, too bad they never talked after high school started. They could've been lovely friends still. 

Anyway, back to Jschlatt. He actually just goes by Schlatt. Whenever someone said his real name he would get, well, angry. Wilbur wasn't sure why Schlatt disliked his name so much. His actual name was Jonathon. Maybe he disliked it cause it was a sort of basic name-John. Whatever the reason, it didn't matter. 

The duo was sat on a couch, in the living room. Side by side. They were watching a cheesy romance movie, Wilbur didn't quite catch the name, but he believed it was called, After? It was based on a Harry Styles fanfic that got changed into like best seller book then like two movies. (yes it is a real thing). They quickly learned the main characters' names were Tessa and Hardin. "What the fuck kind of name is Hardin?" Jschlatt cut in. 

"I don't fucking know, it sounds stupid not gonna lie" 

"Agreed, this movie would be so much better if we were the main characters" 

"You wanna fuck me?" 

"I mean- with that ass, of course" 

Wilbur's cheeks turned red, he tried to hide his face in his hands. 

"Did I make Soot flustered?" 

"What? No, you bastard. It's from the alcohol" 

"You haven't even had any, bitch" Schlatt spat as he took a swig of his own drink.

Wilbur took the glass from him and brought it to his own lips, finishing the bottle. Once he separated his lips from the bottle he recoiled at the bitter taste. 

Schlatt smirked, "You're embarrassed? You into that huh?" 

"Shut the fuck up!" the blush on his face darkened. 

"I'll grab some more bottles," Schlatt got up. 

Wilbur cursed under his breath, annoyed at how easily he got flustered. 

Schlatt returned with multiple bottles of alcohol, passing one to Wilbur. "Oh, I didn't w-" 

"Come on, Wil. Don't be a pussy. Just one bottle" 

Wilbur chuckled and took a sip.

...

"Hey, Wil. We should recreate that scene irl" 

"The one of them fucking?" Both the boy's accents were stronger than before, and their words, slightly slurred. 

"Mhmm" Schlatt looked down towards the brunette who was laying with his head in his lap.