9.5

Tommy was in his room after his little outburst with Phil. He was pretty upset that Phil pushed him. He can't trust him. He was glad he didn't have to go to school for the day though. He had some more time to think and less to stress about if he wasn't at school. He could take some time to himself and get somewhat used to his surroundings.

He sat near his window and looked outside to the front of the house. He watched as a few cars passed by every so often. He didn't know how long it had been but he saw a familiar looking car pass. He just barely caught the familiar curled brown hair and familiar facial features of Wilbur.

He thought Wilbur was in school. And Schlatt? He was in Schlatt's car.

He should probably tell Phil that they were skipping school. He got up from his spot on the window sill. He made his way down to Phil's office since he stayed home with Tommy. He knocked on the door.

"Come in" Phil called out.

Tommy pushed the door open. "Hey Phil"

"Hey Tommy what's up?" he pushed his chair away and looked at Tommy.

"Uhm- I just was looking out the window- and uhm... I saw Wilbur in Schlatt's car just now"

"Not again" Phil sounded frustrated.

Tommy's face got screwed up "What do you mean again?"

Phil sighed "They do this a lot...Thanks for telling me Tommy"

"No problem. What are you gonna do?"

"I'll call him and tell him to be home before 2. I know he has trouble in school sometimes so I'll let him have some fun with his friend today before I give him any trouble"

Tommy nodded "I'll be going to my room now"

Phil smiled as Tommy turned around and left the room.

(the pov changes a bit to Phil rn)

Phil picked up his phone after Tommy left the room and he typed in Wilbur's number. He hit dial.

There were about 3 rings before he heard the pick up sound.

"Hey Dad" Wilbur started.

"Hey Wil. I know your not in school so be home by 2 okay?"

"What? What do you mean?" 

"Just have fun for now and we'll talk later about you skipping school"

"Oh okay thanks Dad"

"Bye Wil, have fun with Schlatt"

"Bye Dad" and he hung up the phone.

...

Techno's pov

Techno walked down the school halls towards the gym. He smelled something though. It smelled really terrible like a skunk or rotten eggs. All he knew was that it was infesting the hallways and it smelled. He reached the outside of the office which was where the smell was worse. He took a peak through the office windows. There were a bunch of teachers standing inside around something. Techno decided he'd ignore it and he headed to gym class. 

...

482 words for this chapter. It is very short and it's kinda a filler chapter Ig but I just felt like writing something short for now before moving into the bigger things.

THANK YOU FOR OVER 2k READS WHAT? I truly never thought I'd say that.

I'll hopefully get another chapter out later but I have classes again tomorrow and I gotta go on a stream tonight then I'm gonna watch tales from the smp with my friend assuming Karl does it tonight.

Tell me what you guys think about the chapters in the comments. I'll respond to all the comments. If you ever need to or want to you can private message me to and I'll respond! I'm always here for you guys!

Make sure you drink some water, take a shower, sleep, eat, socialize maybe? I really need to do all of those tbh but hey we can all do it together yeah?

Also remember you probably have homework so do that.

Also you are loved so remember that!!!!

BYE