20

Okay here are the TW and CW: cussing, jokes about sex? romantic scenes (like making out), underage drinking,

Schlatt:

I'm outside right now. You coming?

Wilbur:

Yeah I'll be there in a minute

Wilbur closed his phone and put it in his pocket. He pulled his black jacket on over his white shirt. He locked the door of his room and turned off the lights. He then opened up his window and stepped onto the roof so he could climb down. He used the large tree to climb down to his front yard. He spotted Schlatt's car and ran up to him. He knocked on the window which startled Schlatt. Wilbur chuckled a bit and pulled open the car door.

"Jesus Wilbur you scared me" Schlatt gripped the fabric of his shirt.

"I'm sorry! Didn't mean to. Let's go, I don't want my dad seeing the car"

Schlatt nodded and started up his car. He started towards the house address they were given by Charlie (Slimecicle)

"You ready to party Wil?"

"Hell yeah. I've been in my room for like the past week besides school. I'm ready to just get out of there"

"Yeah it's been a while since we've been out to a high school party"

"I don't remember the last time it was an actual like party"

"I know"

They arrived and saw brightly colored lights and loud music coming from the house.

Wilbur tried pulling open the car door but he didn't realize it was still locked until he pulled on it.

Schlatt laughed at Wilbur before unlocking the door. Wilbur quickly opened the car door and slammed it back shut. He started quickly up towards the door but looked back to see that Schlatt was going way too slow for his liking.

"Hurry up slowpoke!"

Schlatt laughed at Wilbur's eagerness. He reached the door and opened it up to reveal maybe 100 teens at least. It was very crowded with people dancing to the loud music or people in the kitchen eating or some teens at the bar getting drinks. There were different groups of people just talking or hanging out.

Schlatt spotted Charlie with a group of his friends and pulled Wilbur over there with him.

"Hey, Charlie. Thanks for inviting us. Sick party man"

"Yeah, no problem, man. We were just about to go play 7 minutes in heaven if you two wanna join?" He pointed towards the group he was talking about.

"Yeah, sure. Wilbur and I will play. Just let me grab a drink yeah?"

"Sure" Charlie nodded.

Wilbur followed Schlatt as he went to the bar and pulled his arm a bit. He whispered yelled to him "Why would you say we wanna play? Were in a relationship Schlatt!"

"Woahhh calm down Wil. It's just to have some fun. I'm not gonna make out with anyone or anything with anyone except you so you can chill"

...

Schlatt came back with his drink and they all went to a mostly empty room and sat in a circle.

"Alright, so how this is gonna work is that we'll take turns spinning the bottle, and the person who spins it has to go in the closet for 7 minutes with the person it landed on. You can talk, make out, do it, whatever"