39

TW/CW: mentions panic attack, mentions self harm, cussing, low self esteem (kinda), and i think thats it

"So what happened with you the other day?" Techno sat on his bed and looked to Wilbur who was lying down, facing the wall.

Wilbur stayed quiet besides some quiet grumbling. He shifted in his bed.

"Come on, Wilbur. You can talk to me. I'm your brother"

Wilbur sighed and looked over to Techno "I had a panic attack" he flopped back to his original position.

"I know that, Wil. I meant why?"

"Cause I was cutting myself for the first time in nearly a year, and I didn't know what to do" he was clearly trying to avoid the actual question.

"Don't wanna talk about it. I get it" Techno dropped it and pulled the covers over himself.

"Goodnight, Techno"

"Night, Wil"

...

ding

Schlatt quickly sat up and reached for his phone.

1 new message from Techno 

He released a dissapointed sigh. He didn't know why he was dissapointed. It's not like he wanted a specific person to message him. And definetely not a person who's name started with a W and ended in ilbur. Why would he want Wilbur to message him anyway? He's such an asshole.

He opened the message from Techno and read it.

Techno

Do you know what happened with Wilbur?
Read 11:25pm

He scrunched up his nose. He didn't wanna talk about what happened with Wilbur. And what did Techno know already?

Techno

Do you know what happened with Wilbur?

Why?

He wont tell me and youd probably know

Well how do you know something happened?

He broke down in the bathroom and cut himself
Read 11:28

Wilbur cut himself? It's been nearly a year, why would he? Was it Schlatt's fault? Damn it. He should talk to him.

Techno

He did what?

I just told you

Your joking

He didnt

Im not
Read 11:30

Schlatt went to Wilbur's contact and clicked the call button.

...

"You gonna answer the phone, Wil?"

"s'on the desk. s'to far away"

"Can I answer it?"

"Depends s'on who t'is"

Techno stood up to check the phone "Schlatt"

Wilbur shot up from his bed so fast that he felt light headed. Techno caught him as he fell, he took the phone and clicked the pick up button before it hung up, "Hello?"

Techno looked at him. He had sinked to the ground, but Techno still held him by his armpits. Wilbur looked up at him and held a finger over his mouth to say 'shhh'

(then this is the phone call that Techno can't hear)

"Are you okay, Wil? Techno said you cut yourself. That isn't true is it?"

"Oh... uhm. Techno get out-... I just- I tripped and scratched myself. It's nothing to-"

"Don't lie to me, Wil"

"Just don't worry about it. I promise that I-"

"Don't tell me not to worry about it. Even though I'm mad at you right now, doesn't mean I don't care"

"I had a panic attack yesterday cause with the whole situation- I didn't know what to do. I was blaming myself because why wouldn't I? You said not to trust him and I did. So when I saw someone had left a blade out, I kinda just did it... look we can talk tomorrow, but I have to share a room with Techno and it's nearly midnight... I'm sorry"

He hung up the call. "Damn it" he cursed. "Why am I such a screw up? Can't even have one damn relationship I don't screw up" he scoffed at himself. He stood up and searched for... something before realizing what he was doing. "Damn it!" he threw his phone across the room. He sat down on his bed beside where his phone landed.

"Are you...okay? Wilbur?" he noticed Wilbur who sat staring at the bandages on his arm.

"What's wrong with me, Techno? I'm a fucking screw up!"

"Your not a screw up, and nothing is wrong with you" he sat next to Wilbur.

"If you don't think there's anything wrong with me then your fucking dumb. Everything is wrong with me"

"Not everything is wrong with you. Your still a great guy, Wil. Sure you might have some bad habits related to mental health, but everyone has some version of that. But there's so many great things about you, too"

"Really? Like what?" he scoffed.

"Your great at the guitar, your a great singer, your the best prankster there could be. You literally scare me on April 1st" they shared a chuckle.

"I wouldn't be good at any of those things if it weren't for... uhm, Schlatt" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Speaking of Schlatt... why did he call?"

"Uhm, it was nothing. Just saying goodnight is all" he smiled.

"Why'd you get so upset then?"

Wilbur rolled his eyes "You ask to many questions," he layed back down again, pulling the covers over himself.

Techno got up and went to his bed, finally going to sleep.

-------------
823 words

halloooooooo

I watched mcc today and pogchamp. Other things not pogchamp :/

sorry it took so long to update but I wasn't sure what to do next cause I didn't know what to do. tbh i dont know why yall like this book so much- the plot is shit. just angsty shit lmao. the second book will be good though, i think... or if i write a completely new book which is likely.

anyway ima head to bed so i dont stay up till the sunrise again cause im to anxious to sleep :p (hopefully i wont be anxious tonight lol)

ill try to update tmrw to but my friend keeps coming over all day the time im not sleeping

anyways drink ur water and eat some food and sleep today

till next time