33

I don't think there's any TW lol

"Why isn't Wil coming with us?" Tommy asked from the back seat.

"I think he could use a day without us" Phil responded from the drivers seat.

"What do you mean?"

"He complains all the time about how were "over protective" of him" Techno answers.

"And I have to admit, I am. Ever since last year..." Phil trailed off.

"What happened last year?" Tommy questioned.

Phil and Techno shared a glance. "You gotta ask Wil about it" Phil answered.

"Why do you both always say 'ask Wil'? What happened with him that's so secretive?"

"Ask- I mean... something happened with him that changed our family and our lives, quite a bit"

Tommy determined that was all he was going to get out of them "Okay"

...
(Timeskip to like 24 hours later or something)

"Where's Wilbur's car..." Techno mumbled.

"Were home!" the car pulled into the driveway and into the garage. They all left the car and went into the house. "Hm he didn't make a mess of the place" Phil commented.

Tommy chuckled a bit. "Is that suprising?"

"Yeah, I thought he would've had a party and I definetely don't think he'd clean up after one. He doesn't even clean his own room"

"I wonder what he did then" Techno sat down on the couch.

"Well we could ask him when he's home"

Techno took out his phone to message Wilbur.

Techno

Where are you? We just got home
Delivered

Phil also messaged Wilbur a similar thing. They were trying not to worry to much.

"Well I'm off to my room. Wanna play minecraft, Techno?"

"Sure, Tommy. Just give me a minute"

"Alright"

-----------
273 words

EXTREMELY short chapter

I have the next like 3 chapters written so POGGERS

Also since this is already so short I might as well say that for comments and everything, I try to respond to as many as I can, but for some of them I'm not sure what to say so I don't respond. I do read every single comment I get though, and I appreciate it so much!!!

Also thanks for all the reads and votes! Sometimes I come back after an hour or two and have like 50 notifications.

that's all for right now! Next post is gonna be very soon like less than 24 hours.