28

Forgot TW again oops-

TW/CW: cussing, kind of sexual jokes?, drugs, anxiety, and I think that is it!

"Wh- No, Wilbur, stop-"

"But I wannnt youuuu" Wilbur whined.

"Just go to sleep dickhead"

"I'll give you head!"

"WILBUR- JUST FUCKING GO TO SLEEP-"

"I wannnaaa sleep with youuuu"

"Shut your fucking mouth"

"Okay, daddy" Wilbur giggled some more. He pulled Schlatt down on top of him but Schlatt acted quick and caught himself by placing his hands at either side of Wilbur's face.

Schlatt's cheeks started to turn a faint red color. He knew Wilbur was high which was probably why he was acting like a little shit. One that was cute as hell, but still. Though the position they were in right now was- well-

...

The doorbell echoed throughout the now quiet house. The two boys had fallen asleep a while ago. They were both extremely tired; Wilbur from running a shit ton, and Schlatt from dealing with Wilbur's high.

Schlatt heard the bell but tried to ignore it, and go back to his rest, but then it rang again. He rolled his eyes. He tried not to disturb the other as he crept off the bed, and down the stairs.

The bell rang again.

Schlatt could tell it was extremely late or extremely early right now but wasn't sure which one. He just knew it was dark.

He opened the door and leaned on the door frame. "Why are you here at this hour?"

"My brother"

"What about him?"

"Are you stupid or something? I need to take him home. My dad is still worried"

"Oh, well he's uh- sleeping right now. Best not to wake him up"

"Well is he okay then? He's still not answering our calls, and we know he has his phone"

"Yeah, he's doing fine. He just was tired so I let him sleep in my bed. His phone is right here so that's why he's not answering" Schlatt pulled out Wilbur's phone from his pocket.

"Okay... it's kinda weird you have his phone in your pocket though, don't you think?"

"Huh? Oh, well...maybe a little bit. I only had it though in case anyone important called"

"I LITERALLY CALLED 13 TIMES"

"Well... Wilbur specifically told me something about not wanting to talk to you"

"I'm sure my Dad also called his phone a million times"

"Yeah, he also said he didn't wanna talk to him either. I'm guessing it's a family thing"

"Yeah he got all pissed and ran off"

"Well then. It was a pleasure having you here, Techno, but you should go now" Schlatt started to close the door but was stopped by Techno catching the door and swinging it back open. 

"Who else did you think would call him?"

"Uhhhh. I don't know his girlfriend or something?"

"Wilbur doesn't have a girlfriend"

Schlatt rolled his eyes. He had hoped that excuse would work. There's not a good reason he could tell Techno why he had Wilbur's phone.

"Alright, look Techno it's past midnight. Wilbur's in my bed. I'm not gonna wake him up. So what about you go home, and I'll drive Wilbur back over when he wakes up?"