30

TW/CW: cussing, yelling, (I think that's it but lmk if not)

"Wilbur, you gotta get out of bed, mate. You have school...again"

"I'm sick" Wilbur muttered, not moving from his bed.

"You don't sound sick"

"I'm not going to school"

"You have to, mate. You already missed so much school last week"

"Tell them I'm sick...again"

Phil frowned. Usually Wilbur would go to school fine, he never really got sick. "C'mon, what's wrong, Wil? You've been staying home since Thursday" (were gonna say it's wednesday rn) 

"I just don't wanna go to school, okay?"

Phil sighed. "Your going back tomorrow, though"

Wilbur groaned.

Phil shut the room door, leaving Wilbur alone.

He sighed and turned over in his bed.

"Wilbur"

"Oh. My. Fucking. God."

"It's good to see you too, Wil"

"What do you want, Techno?"

"Get up"

"I'm not gonna fucking-" he turned over again in bed. But...he kinda missed the bed...

"heh"

Wilbur flipped him off from the floor.

"Well," Wilbur got up off the floor. "I'm up! You happy?" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, so happy. Now get dressed"

"I'm not going to school, Techno. I don't wanna see him"

"You can't just avoid him even more, your best friends"

"No?"

Techno nodded.

"Watch me, bitch" Wilbur flopped back down onto his bed. "And I'm not getting up until he apologizes"

...

"Schlatt!" Techno caught the other's attention.

"Yeah?"

"You gotta apologize to Wil. I don't know entirely what you did, but he was pissed last week, and he still is"

"You don't get it, Techno. I need to protect him"

"Well do it in a less harsh way!"

"Oh come on" he rolled his eyes. "At least I don't come in his room every night to make sure he's there, and then if he isn't send out a search party"

Techno shot him a look saying something like 'don't start now orelse I'll fucking kill you'

"Just listen, he said he's staying in bed till you apologize. He's been in that bed since Wednesday night. I don't think I've seen him come out of his room besides when he goes to Dream's house or to let Dream into our house. But still, I don't want him alone with his thoughts for any longer, you know what happend"

"Oh, shit. I didn't mean to make him that upset. I'll go talk to him" he started going in a new direction.

"Where are you going? That's not the way to your class" Techno called out.

"I'm going to see, Wil!" Schlatt called back.

"I didn't mean right now! Come back!"

"Bye, Techno!"