27 (AT LAST)

TW/CW: drugs, cussing, mentions anxiety and voices, talks about sex (I think that's all)

Wilbur moved his way through the trees. (why did I write shoes at first?) He didn't want to be in the house right now. He knew why Techno and his Dad were super protective of him, but why couldn't they give it a break? Of course, it was nice of them to look out for him at times, but he could look out for himself.

He wasn't leaving the house to get more foundation, he did need some more soon, but he wanted to leave the house to go relieve some stress. Being in the house so much while only going to school is driving him insane. Sure he was allowed to message his friends and all, but he would rather be out and about, not alone.

It reminded him of the time he did stay in his room all day because he chose to. The memories in that room...

But that wasn't his room anymore. It was Tommy's room, he didn't have to be in there anymore. Or stay in there at all. He had a different room now. Without the memories...

ANYWAYS. Back to relieving stress, and anxiety. Wilbur was walking through the forest behind his house. There was a drug store if you went through and to the right.  (Sorry if this isn't like accurate but I've never done drugs or anything so like were pretending there's a drug dealer at a drug store lmao) 

Now usually Wilbur wasn't one to use drugs or anything like that, but stress has been high lately. There are so many tests in all of his classes, and then there's this new kid in his home. And at times the voices would come back... Not for a long time at all, but they would get their way into Wilbur's head. That's what was happening right now. The voices acted as if they were knocking on a door in Wilbur's brain, the door that has a sign saying "STAY OUT, THESE ARE IMPORTANT THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW" they were doing everything they could to get through that door. But Wilbur won't allow that. He just needs to get a bit out of it... yeah.

He walked through the clear door leading into the store. There was a flickering light on the ceiling along with other dimly lit lights. The place smelled of burnt rope.

Yes, it was a weird scent, but Wilbur had become fairly familiar with it.

The man at the cashier looked to be well in his middle age, he had multiple tattoos, a beard, and he was bald. He just looked overall frightening to Wilbur despite his height.

Wilbur wasn't entirely sure if this man would allow him to purchase drugs, but he had seen Schlatt get cigarettes one time from the same man, so maybe he would pass?

The man had by now noticed Wilbur's stare, "You need something, kid?"

...

Wilbur sat on the curb with his lighter in hand, and a cigarette between his teeth. He cupped his hand around the lighter so the wind wouldn't interrupt him from lighting it. He got a flame and lit the end of his cigar.

...

"What the fuck, Wilbur? Stop giggling"

"B-but it's so funny, Schlatt!" Wilbur didn't stop.

"It's a fucking fire hydrant!"

"No no no noooo. It's this movvvie I sawwww" Wilbur's words were slurred.

"Your high, Wil"

"Am nottttt"

"How'd you even get drugs?"

"The guyyyy. He sssaid tttoooo give em the moneyyyy, and then hhhe gave em t'me"

"Oh my god- Just whatever, you can come to my house till your not intoxicated, you can rest in my fucking bed-"