19

At school, it wasn't too bad. Tommy was getting used to it by now since it has been 4 days now. The school wasn't bad but of course, he'd rather not be there.

Now since it was Friday it meant he wouldn't have school which is pogchamp in his opinion. Also, he could call his friends and play some Minecraft.

His thoughts were interrupted by Phil. "How was your day, Tommy?"

"Oh, it was fine"

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Nah. Just the teachers going on about a bunch of stuff"

"Okay. Is there anything you wanna do this weekend?"

"Uhm... it's been a while since I've seen a film"

"Okay, maybe we could watch some films tomorrow night then? I have to finish up some work tonight"

"Y-yeah that'd be fun"

"Also there's supposed to be your social worker coming to the house tomorrow morning to check up on you, and the house"

"Oh yeah"

...

Tommy picked up the headphones and placed them over his ears. After he logged into his account he noticed he had some new messages on discord. He opened up his dms and noticed a message from Ranboo. He opened it up and it read: Wanna hop on hypixel? We could play some skywars.

Tommy started typing and wrote: Yeah give me a minute and I'll get on

After sending the message he clicked on the Minecraft launcher. While he waited for the game to launch he got up to use the bathroom, leaving the headphones on his desk.

Before he closed the bathroom door he heard Wilbur's voice. He was probably on the phone considering Techno was in his room on a call, and Phil said he had to work on some things.

He also heard some strange noises coming from Wilbur's room... He just assumed he had minorly injured himself and closed the bathroom door.

When he came back from the bathroom he noticed Minecraft had finished loading. He clicked on hypixel and rang Ranboo on discord.

"Hey, Tommy!"

"Hey Ranboo"

"What do you wanna play?"

(anyone else always type 'okay' instead of 'play'?)

"Let's play bedwars. I'll invite you to a party"

"Okay...I joined"

"Alright, lets-"

Tubbo_ had joined the lobby

"Oh, hold on Ranboo...is it okay if I invite my other friend to play with us?"

"Yep, that's fine"

Tommy invited Tubbo to the party and waited for him to join.

Once he joined Tommy asked if he wanted to VC and added him to the call.

"Hello!" Tubbo greeted.

"Eyyy Tubbo" Tommy responded.

Ranboo was silent for a moment before saying an awkward quick "Hi"

Tommy laughed a bit.

All of them played trios in bedwars for a while. Tubbo and Ranboo seemed to get on well.

...

"Well, boys. I'm gonna head off now. Talk to you soon"

"Bye Tommy!" both the boys responded.

Tommy left the call.

It was getting pretty late. Maybe eleven or midnight.

He took off the headphones and closed the applications on the computer. He hit the shut down button and pushed the chair away from the table so he could get up.

He changed into some more comfortable clothes and lay down in his bed. It was a quite comfortable bed compared to others he had in past 'homes'. Sometimes he didn't even get a real bed. So even having a bed that fit him was nice.

He listened to the sounds of cars passing the house. Wait-

The car wasn't passing, it had stopped.

He heard some shuffling from somewhere in the house. It was barely audible but he could still hear when a door...or maybe a window opened?

He then heard another car drive away.

That was kind of weird but he just turned over on the bed and shut his eyes.

--------------------

HELLO 630+ words

My bird accomponied me while writing this. She is very funny and cute but also smells funny.

uhmm join my discord? https://discord.gg/z9YJjqQyXP

(if your on mobile and wanna join you could friend me at losingface_o7#0519 and I could send you an invite. Or you could just message me.

HELP-

I'm trying to type but my bird is attacking my fingers when I try to-

Anyways, if you have any books you want me to read or want to reccomend that would be pogchamp and I will probably read it.

You can dm me or comment on here and I will respond as long as I know something I could say.

I WILL BE SAYING ADDIOS NOW

DON'T DIE ORELSE I WILL BE SAD BECAUSE YOU MATTER!!!!

Take care of yourself and socialize cause I said so :D

Also download grammarly and once you do comment.

BYE