Chapter 85

I held onto Lena's body for what felt like a lifetime as we watched the brightness of the sharp yellow sun, rise it's way up before our tireless eyes.

"I should probably get dressed." She muttered under her breath, her bared body stretching in my arms as she slipped from my hold to grab for the tee shirt that was tossed on the bench beside us.

She hurriedly pulled it over her frame, suddenly remembering that the brisk air of the cool summer morning was terribly nipping at her indecently exposed skin.

I couldn't help but smile at her adorable antics, admiring her as if I were seeing her for the very first time.

Except it wasn't the first time I was seeing her. Not even close.

I had seen this woman probably more times than I could count, half of which I still couldn't remember. But it didn't matter because she was an astonishing breath of fresh air every single time I laid my eyes on her.

She lazily slumped into my lap once my shirt had covered her form, her legs tossed over mine and her arms slung around my neck. I deeply took in a breath, inhaling the raspberry scent of her brunette strands before I pressed a kiss into her hair.

I watched closely as the sun radiated it's light along her smooth skin, giving her an effortless glow from within as she craddled herself comfortably in my embrace.

She was truly a dream come true.

But this mysterious woman that I was helplessly fawning over was the same reason there was a dark pit sitting heavily in the bottom of my churning stomach, giving me a constant feeling that she wasn't telling me everything.

"Come on, I want to have a shower."

Her sweet voice pulled me from tumbling further into the dreary rabbit hole, distracting me once again from the aching in my bones and the pounding against my chest.

"A shower? It's 6 in the morning groupie. How about I carry you to my room and we can go back to bed." I groaned, leaning my head against her shoulder as she giggled softly under her breath, sliding from lap. She stood above me, her hand outstretched to reach for mine, giving me no choice but to helplessly oblige.

"I know what time it is rockstar but you seem to have forgotten that you keep repeatedly cumming inside of me."

I chuckled under my breath as our fingers intertwined against each other's, her eyes catching mine as they sparkled with humor.

"Trust me Lee, that is one thing I don't think I could ever forget."

Her face slightly seemed to drop but I assumed it was in relation to the ominous shadow that had suddenly cast over us, the sky darkening as a heavy cloud began to cover the once golden sun that was shining over us.

"Austin c'mon, it's going to downpour!" She exclaimed, the tiny raindrops beginning to patter its way down from the looming skin and softly splash against our skin.

She tugged persistently at my hand, trying her hardest to pull me to the direction of the French doors, but I was so foolishly enraptured by how precious she looked in that moment, that I could barely even hear her shouting my name.

I watched as the waves that framed her face began to curl from the dampness of the wet rain and the drops trickled down her rosy cheeks as she furrowed her brows at my stiffened composure.

"How is it that there are so many lovely, beautiful things to exist in the world but nothing in this entire fucking universe can compare to you Lee?" I managed to rasp over the loud drumming of the rainfall.