Chapter 20

My entire body was suddenly scorching on fire as I was crouched down behind the island. I thanked my lucky stars I was out of Chris's view but I squeezed my eyes shut as I hoped and prayed he didn't make his way on the other side of the counter that I was hidden behind.

I glanced up at Austin's who's expression was lost and uncertain. But he made sure to keep a straight face to avoid any hint of suspicion.

"Hey man

"Hey man. I thought everyone had gone up to bed. My stomach woke me up." Chris chuckled as I now clearly heard his footsteps coming down the steps and entering the room.

"Oh yeah me too." I heard Austin's quiet voice echo from above me.

"Did you eat something?" Chris questioned as I heard him shuffling around the kitchen.

"What?" Austin asked, as if he was in another world while Chris spoke to him.

"You woke up cause you were hungry. Did you have something to eat?" Chris rephrased his question, a hint of confusion in his tone.

"Oh-yeah, yeah I did." Austin was short with his response. I could tell he was caught off guard and unsure what to do in our predicament.

I heard Chris tear open a package before he continued his conversation.

"Dude how come you didn't bring home that brunette with the big tits? She was pretty hot." Chris asked as he took a bite of what sounded like a cookie. "And she was clearly tryna fuck you."

I rolled my eyes to myself as I knew exactly who Chris was talking about. She was flirting with Austin nearly the entire night, almost shoving her huge boobs in his face every chance she got.

I wanted to rip a piece of her fake extensions out every time she touched his arm.

"I don't know man, I wasn't feeling it." Austin shrugged as he answered while I felt him squirm in his seat. "Desperate isn't really my type."

"Well hot girl is your type. I would have fucked anyway, desperate or not." Chris chuckled.

"She was generic. Nothing special." I heard Austin answer.

Hearing him talk about how he basically turned down an attractive girl that was throwing herself at him, ignited my arousal for him even more.

It made me feel like he only wanted me and me alone.

His member was still held firmly in my small hand and a mischievous smile formed on my face.

I ran my tongue painfully slow along his still hardened length, causing his gaze to drop down to mine.

He clenched his jaw tightly as if he could not believe the fire I was carelessly playing with. And to be honest, I couldn't believe myself either.

"Well in my opinion, all those girls looked generic compared to Lena. Fuck dude she is something else. She's sexy as hell. Don't you think?" Chris went on.