Chapter 9

"In your fucking lame faces!" Austin shouted with a grin plastered across his ridiculously handsome face. His arm was slung around my shoulder as Chris finished the last cup of beer on his and Jeremy's side, eyeing us down as he drank.

"Told you we'd kick some ass!" Austin went on, surprisingly sober as he only had one beer throughout the game.

"I just won my first game of beer pong like ever!" I cheered as Austin continued to press his side against mine, his forearm just barely brushing against my breasts. 

Literally calm your tits Lena, how are you turned on from this?

I tried my best to ignore the fact that yet again, he was doing things to me, completely oblivious of it's apparent effect on me.

"Good thing you picked the right partner." He leaned down towards my ear so he was only loud enough for me to hear. 

"Thanks Austin for showing me not only how to play beer pong but win! You are God's greatest gift to this earth and you have the voice of an angel." He mocked my way of teasing him about trying sushi as he let me out of his embrace.

"Okay Austin. You got me back." I giggled at his humor. "Thank you for showing me your ways, you are the beer pong master and I am honored to be have been taught by you." 

"Alright for some reason, I feel like you're being sarcastic and you don't mean what you're saying Lena." Austin frowned at me while I laughed away at his adorable puppy dog face. 

"I'm serious about the beer pong. Not so sure about the whole voice of an angel thing though." I mischievously smiled, as I enjoyed watching him pout in the cutest way. 

"We both know I'm your new favorite artist." He laughed nudging my shoulder with his.

"Oh is that right?" I couldn't help but smile as I raised my eyebrows at him, crossing my arms with an amused look on my face.

"Please Lena. I saw you singing all the words to Circles while I was up on stage tonight. You are a Post Malone fan and you fucking know it." He smirked. 

"Circles is catchy okay!" I shrugged, slightly turning red at the fact that he spotted me singing my heart out during the show.

"Just admit it, you know you want to." He coached as his signature grin made it's appearance once again.

"Alright I'm a fucking Post Malone fan!" I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes upwards, giving in to his his satisfaction. 

"Whatever you say groupie." He winked as he took a short sip of from the Bud Light can he was still nursing as  I rolled my eyes once again.

He took a step forward, staring down at me, his expression now slightly serious. His eyes glistened in the light as they streamed with what almost look like lust as he slowly blinked.

I almost forgot we were surrounded by the entire team and then some with the way he was intensely looking at me. 

Like I was the only person in the whole room. 

But I knew I needed to tear myself away from him before I fell any further into his fixed gaze and give anyone the wrong idea that I was getting close with him. 

"I'm going to get a refill." I nervously smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear as I held up my empty wine glass. 

He just nodded in response and turned to join Adam on the couch as I began to walk away from him towards the kitchen. 

As I was walking, I felt a small hand grip my forearm a pull me backwards. I turned around to reveal Vanessa's face, smirking back at me. 

"Hey lady, I told you that you caught Austin's eye." She whispered excitedly as she tried her best to hold in her squeal.