Chapter 36

"C'mon gorgeous. Let's go up to bed. You're gonna sleep with me, right?" Austin mumbled as he leaned his forehead flush against mine, a hopeful tone weaved into his low raspy whisper.

I gave him a short nod just before I pecked his lips. He lazily rolled off of me and held out his hand to help me off of the huge couch.

I placed my small hand in his, letting him pull me up to my feet, just before he began to lead me through the living room, his fingers still intertwined with mine. I was almost taken by surprise as I was half way expecting him to scoop me up into his arms as he usually did.

"You're not gonna carry me?" I teased as I followed closely behind him.

He looked back over his shoulder and playfully rolled his eyes. "Lee you wore me the fuck out, I don't even know if I have the strength to get myself up the stairs, let alone both of us. Your boy is out of shape and thicc with two C's." He said as we chuckled together.

"I'm only kidding rockstar, I know I wore your ass out." I squeezed his hand as we carefully made our way up the stairs and silently tiptoed to his bedroom.

Once we reached inside, he closed the door behind us, letting go of me and instantly pulled his shirt off, tossing it to the ground.

"I promise to give you the best fucking cuddles of your life to make up for not carrying you." He grinned that boyish smile of his that always seemed to make my heart stop and plummet all at once. "Sound good angel?"

I gave him a content smile as I nodded my head. "Sounds good."

"Okay arms up." He coaxed, signaling for me to for oblige as he reached for the bottom hem of his tee shirt that hung loosely on my petite body.

I quickly obeyed, allowing him to slip the shirt over my head, leaving my stripped form exposed to his full disclosure.

"Beautiful." He mumbled under his warm breath as his stunning blue eyes blinked at me with nothing but pure adoration.

My lips twisted upwards at his amazed reaction that always seemed to remain the same every single time he saw me in my most natural state.

I turned away from him and crawled onto his king sized bed, enveloping myself into his soft sheets, pulling them just above my breasts.

"Come to bed." I beckoned towards the empty side of the mattress.

I watched as he slid his grey joggers down to the ground, slowly stepping out of them, his bare body now matching mine.

My eyes glossed over his tattooed body, admiring the dark ink that was scattered beautifully across his skin.

My gaze came to a pause at the side of his torso and I couldn't help the giggle that escaped from my lips at the tattoo drawn smack in the middle.

"What groupie?" He raised his brow in curiosity. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just like your milkshake." I stifled my laugh as he climbed into the bed, pulling the sheet off from my covered body.

"I like your milkshake." He purred playfully, though a devious look lurked in his unpredictable eyes.

Before I could even realize what he was planning, his tattooed fingers were dancing along the sides of my ribcage, tickling me into a state of oblivion.

Our laughter mixed in the air as he continued his attack on my sensitive skin.

"Austin please, no. I can't take it." I begged, once I was able to find my voice, my lungs out of breath from the intense sensation.