Chapter 53

Lena POV

I felt as if I were floating in thin air, hovering above my own body as I laid peacefully next to the man of my absolute dreams.

My soul mate. My actual other half. The person I had been searching for my entire life.

My boyfriend.

I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath at the helplessly overdue relationship I had so desperately been trying to avoid. I knew deep down, in my heart of hearts that I belonged with him and there was no more time to be stubborn.

Though I was doing backstrokes in a sea of tranquility, I couldn't help the guilt that was trying its best to drown me.

How could I ever deny my feelings for Austin? Act as an obstacle, standing in my own way and preventing myself from true happiness?

And even worse, hold myself back from the man who wanted to give me the whole universe.

I belonged right here, listening to the pattering of the rain drops as they hit the glass of the window while I was warmly tucked under the sheets of my handsome rockstar.

I felt tender kisses peppering the crook of my neck as I lazily stretched my weary body along the soft mattress below me. His strong hand was wrapped along my bare torso and his fingers trailed delicately against the skin above my belly button.

"What's so funny groupie?" I heard the same raspy voice that never failed to melt my insides hum into my eardrum as I began to rub the sleep from my tired eyes.

I shook my head as I turned around, his handsome face finally entering my view. His eyes were squinted, the pools of blue just barely peaking out as he locked his gaze with mine.

"Nothing." I squeaked, biting onto my bottom lip as his eyes lazily dropped down to my pout.

"Oh is that right? Sounded like you were pretty amused to me." He went on, his hands slithering down the small of my back.

"I just- I can't believe I'm actually your girlfriend." I shrugged, laughing at how foolish I sounded. Like some sort school girl, finding out her crush liked her back.

"Well maybe that means I need to do a little more convincing you then." He whispered, his hand now cupping the curves of my ass as he playfully brushed his lips against mine.

He carefully melted our lips together, his tongue slipping into my mouth as his fingertips somehow beginning to graze against my exposed entrance.

"My girl." He mumbled into the kiss, his fingers finding themselves slick from my forming juices, just from seconds of his delicious affection.

"Fuck Lee, I barely even touched you and you're dripping wet."

"Is that such a bad thing?" I teased playfully, the fire in my eyes scorching as hot as ever as I watched the most beautiful man in the world drool over me.

"No baby. I love how your body never fails to react to me."

"I can't help it. You turn me on so much Austin." I mumbled over my words, as I was barely able to get them out. My praise for him only riled him up further and I was now flat on my back, my legs being pushed wide apart so that my knees were on each side of my head.

"You know when you move in here, you're going to have to walk around naked pretty much all the time?"

I raised my brow as he hovered above me, his labored breaths hardening my exposed nipples as he exhaled.

"Oh is that right rockstar?" I chewed my bottom lip as he suddenly lined up the tip of his cock with my entrance, rubbing painfully slow against my soaking core.