Chapter 13

As soon as we got back to the house, I packed up all of my things into my two large suitcases, preparing for our morning departure to Phoenix, Arizona.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the tour bus due to the fact that I occasionally got car sick and I became restless rather quickly. However I couldn't complain as I had a whole little bedroom to myself. But this time around, we were flying and I hated planes more than anything.

I peeled off my little black dress that tightly clung to me and took a quick but hot shower, washing my hair and my body.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a long sleeved Hollywood's Bleeding tee shirt and then made my way downstairs.

Mostly everyone was in their own room, gathering their belongings or getting ready for bed. With how early we were leaving the next morning, there was surprisingly not going to be an after party.

Adam and Chris were hanging out in the living room, playing video games and taking turns cursing each other out.

I saw Austin alone in the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

His dull eyes lit up within half a second as I came into his view, eyeing me down from head to toe. The spark in his irises gleamed as if he had never seen anything more stunning in his life.

I look like actual trash and this man is still helplessly staring at me.

"Hey." I shyly smiled at him as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey. Want a beer?" He asked as he held up his own, raising his brow.

"I'm gonna have some tea." I wrinkled my nose as I reached for an empty mug and placed a tea bag inside.

He nodded at me, taking a seat at the island. He took a long sip of his beer, his eyes not leaving me for a second as I filled up the kettle with water and flipped the switch to heat it up.

"Did you enjoy the show tonight?" He couldn't help the tiny smirk from appearing at his lips.

"Of course I did. You were amazing as usual." I admired the many tattoos scattered along his face.

"I almost announced you to join me on stage but I figured you would probably kill me." He raised his brow.

"Well you figured right, I probably would have let you catch these hands." I chuckled.

Austin snickered at me as if I was speaking pure utter nonsense.

"I would have loved to see that Lena."

"You think I can't take you?" I teased rolling my eyes at him.

"Lena can't fight Austin don't let her bullshit you!" Adam called from the living room, reminding me we weren't being discreet in the slightest with our conversation.

I mean it's not like we're doing anything wrong.

Yeah, not right now but you were earlier Lena.

I squeezed my eyes not realizing I was unintentionally flirting with him right within earshot of Adam and Chris.

Fuck I literally could not help myself around him.

"Shut up Adam." I shouted back, trying not to let my thoughts meet my face as Austin was still staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I picked up the kettle, pouring the hot water into my cup, letting my tea bag seep.

I glanced over to the living room to see Adam and Chris heavily invested in their game.

I took a few steps towards Austin, trying to keep my voice as low as possible, hoping they wouldn't hear my whispers over the loud video game.