Chapter 68

Austin POV

I heard Lena chuckle to herself as I was seemingly trapped in a heavy trance, my gaze captured by her beauty as I longingly looked up at her. She watched as I swallowed hard, my cheeks flushed at her unexpectedly pointing out my not so discreet boner that was prodding against her thigh.

I was at a lost for words, My strong hands still gripping onto her curvaceous hips. I could feel my nails digging into her skin, even through the thin robe she was wearing as I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and to be quite honest, I wasn't even really trying.

"Now look who's staring. The tables have turned haven't they?" She teased, breaking me out of my hypnotic state.

"I- I didn't- I'm-" I foolishly tripped over my words as I struggled to spit out what I was thinking.

"I'll see you downstairs." She smirked, gently releasing herself from my embrace, her hand just barely brushing against the stiffness of my jeans.

I did a double take of her round ass as she turned around to leave my master bedroom but soon snapped out of it as I realized she was about to risk the chance of someone other than myself seeing her dressed the way she was.

"Lena, wait." I called, catching her before she turned the door knob.

I rose from the bed, making my way to my drawer to retrieve a long sleeve t shirt. I held it in my hands as I made my way towards her, her dark eyes trailing every step I made.

"Put this on. Your robe is a little- transparent. I don't want anyone to-" I said quietly, suddenly feeling a strange urge of possessiveness in my chest. I didn't understand why but as ridiculous as it sounded, I felt like she was for my eyes only.

"See me half naked?" She raised one of her brows, the tiniest smirk at her pouty lips. It was almost as if she somehow knew I didn't want her to leave the room in her barely there robe.

She had slipped on a pair of panties after she had gotten out of the bath, therefore I couldn't see everything, but just from a mild glance, it would be near obvious to anyone with two eyes that she was topless underneath.

"Um- well yeah." I stuttered, unsure why I felt the need to shield her from anyone. But for some reason, even though my current self barely knew her, it was almost like an instinct to protect her.

Her smirk formed into a warm smile and she willingly took the shirt from me.

I ran my fingers through my hair and returned a weak smile.

"I'll give you some privacy. I'm gonna go take a shower." I said as she gave me a small nod before I turned away from her and walked into my connecting bathroom.

As I began to pull my joggers down and let them drop to the ground, a bright pink container sitting at the edge of my bathtub caught my attention from the corner of my eye.

I made my way over, picking up the bottle marked Raspberry Sorbet, slightly inhaling the scent from the open cap.

Funny enough, the intoxicating aroma smelled just like her, rather than the other way around.

Just as I was about to place the bottle back down, I heard the door slightly creak open.

"We have got to stop meeting like this." Lena mumbled, a delightful charm in her voice as I turned around to face her.

She stood in the door way with my shirt falling to her mid thigh and pure sex dripping from every inch of her body.

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more attractive after seeing her half naked two days after meeting her all over again, here she was, looking like the goddess of utter perfection in my shirt as I felt my cock growing by the second.