Chapter 25

"Does this feel right Lena?"

Austin's words felt like an unexpected ocean of cold water that my body had been carelessly thrown into.

And suddenly, I had no idea how to swim.

I laid still on top of his warm frame, completely frozen. His fingers continued massaging circles into my skin as I attempted to gather my thoughts.

I didn't know what to say. My mind screamed for me to say yes. Of course it fucking felt right. Nothing felt more right in my entire life. I felt like I was right where I belonged anytime I was with him and he was the only person that made me feel whole again.

But I couldn't seem to form the words for the life of me. 

As much as Austin drove me absolutely insane with many different emotions, the ice around my heart hadn't been completely melted quite yet.

But actions speak louder than words, right?

So if I couldn't find the courage to tell him, then I was going to have to show him just how right this felt.

I tilted my head up, to see his handsome face already intently staring down at me.

We blinked slowly in unison, as we soaked in each others vulnerability

I grasped the back of his head, running my fingernails through his soft brown curls. I felt his heart pounding against my back and his palms become clammy against my bare stomach.

I closed the gap between our lips, kissing him with passion and sensuality. I bit down sweetly onto his bottom lip, hearing a low but intoxicating moan erupt from his mouth.

My small figure squirmed along his strong build, causing him to aimlessly flick his cigarette to the ground and instinctively wrap his arms around my body, holding me firmly in place.

Almost as if he never wanted to let me go.

We were completely drowned in each others lips, engulfed into our own world as we breathlessly battled with our tongues.

Without detaching our lips, I flipped myself back to my original position, sitting comfortably with Austin between my thighs. I kissed him hungrily as my hand dipped into the front waistband of his pants.

But our incredulous moment came to a cold end, much quicker than we anticipated.

Austin and I hastily pulled away from our heated kiss at the harsh sound of reality as the back door slid open.

But breaking our kiss didn't matter. I was still laying flush against Austin's body, wrapped in his arms.

He immediately sat up straight, his hands going to the bottom hem of my shirt to tug it down, covering my slightly exposed skin while I pulled my hand from the front of his pants.