Chapter 55

I closed my eyes shut as I leaned my head backwards, biting onto my bottom lip as he worked his big fingers roughly against my swollen clit.

"Shit that's so good." I moaned into his ear as he buried his face into my neck, just barely nipping at my sensitive skin as he sucked gently onto my favorite spot.

"You didn't think I was going to let you leave without cumming, did you?" His voice only encouraged my desire, the pooling between my thighs on overdrive as he spoke.

"N-no." I whispered, entangling my fingers into his curls as he unexpectedly shoved his tattooed fingers into my tight hole.

"Fuck" I groaned, my voice echoing in the small shower as I grinded my hips in sync with his hand as he pumped furiously in and out of me.

My moans were uncontrollable as I clenched onto him, my nails piercing into his skin as I felt myself begin to helplessly unravel before him.

"Baby I'm close." I whined as I felt a surge of pleasure on the edge of charging through my center.

"Cum Lena." He rasped, his free hand circling around my throat, demanding my orgasm on the spot. "Right fucking now."

"Baby!"

My screams surrounded the entire room as I could no longer hold them in for the life of me.

My grip tightened onto Austin's forearm as he continued to choke me throughout my entire orgasm. My eye were rolled back into my head and my body went limp in his embrace as I drowned willingly into an ocean of ecstasy.

Once I rode my high to the blissful end, I felt Austin loosen his hold on me and place both hands onto the sides of my hips.

His lips crashed onto mine as he passionately ravished me, bringing me back to my senses with the intensity of his kiss.

"You can go to work now." He whispered against my mouth, earning a soft chuckle from my lips as I finally regained my strength.

I gave him another sweet peck before I gave him a shy smile. "I'll see you downstairs."

I felt him give me a playful smack on my ass as I exited the stand up shower, letting out a giggle as I grabbed for a clean towel to dry myself off.

"I'll see you downstairs beautiful." He gave me a wink as he closed the glass door, finishing his shower as I headed to the bedroom.

I let my hair loose from the pile on top of my head as I threw the towel on untouched bed before I headed to the suitcase that housed all of my clothes.

I settled on a baby pink strappy top, a long sleeve opened button down over it, along with denim shorts and black sandals.

Just as I was about to get dressed, I heard Austin's infamous voice sounding from the connecting room, singing a song I never heard before.

"Love me back and I'm all yours

Days go past and I want more
Don't hold back, I don't want space
I don't want space, yeah
Love me back and I'm all yours
Days go past and I want more
Don't hold back, I don't want space
I don't want space, yeah"

I froze at the lyrics that spilled beautifully from his mouth as I squeezed my eyes shut at the obvious that we had been dancing around.

Well mostly me.

Austin had confessed his love for me only a few days prior and I had been so caught up with us fighting, fucking and making up, that I didn't seem to find the opportunity to properly dwell in moment.