Chapter 58

"Yes baby, fuck that feels so good." I hushed under my labored breath as Austin shoved his big fingers deeper inside of me.

His mouth devoured my clit as he summoned yet another orgasm from the center of my overly sensitive core.

"Austin, please. I can't cum anymore." I begged in a pleaded whisper as I came down from heaven, my body tired and worn after repeatedly bursting with pleasure over and over and over again.

His gaze caught mine, his lips glistening in the dimness of the room as he halted his sinful actions.

He chuckled to himself and I knew in that moment that he would hold no mercy over me.

"Oh yes you can angel. And you will." He mumbled raspily, a certain arrogance in his tone that intrigued me and only turned the notch of my sex drive all the way up.

"Take this fucking shirt off, I want you completely naked." He pulled continued to command, pulling at the hem of my top while he watched me closely as I obeyed his every wish.

I pulled my shirt off of my body as his fingers snaked it way up the small of my back, snapping the hooks of my bra loose and letting fall into my lap. I picked it up, tossing it across the room as his eyes lingered onto my supple breasts, causing him to lick his lips with desire.

"How are you so beautiful Lena? How are you mine?" He whispered before climbing fully on top of me, taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking with nothing but eagerness.

"I'm yours Austin. I'm always going to be yours. I will never stop being yours." I answered softly, pushing my damp hair from my eyes to get better view of the beautiful man that was in middle of passionately ravishing my body.

He pulled away from my breasts, to pull his own shirt from his torso and to fumble with the buckle on his belt.

"And I will never get enough of you angel. Your stunning smile, the deepness of your eyes-"

He pushed down his jeans and pulled his already stiff member from the front of his boxers.

"Your pretty little heart, your kind soul-"

He rubbed the tip of his cock along my slippery folds, the hardness pushing against my clit as he watched me gasp.

"Your flawless body, your smooth skin-"

He glided himself down to my tight hole and slowly slid deep inside of me.

His eyes became narrowed and squinted as he let out a stifled groan while I watched as he let himself drown in my sea of wetness.

"And not to mention, this perfect fucking pussy of yours, God damn Lena." He whispered as he began to rock his hips back and forth, our withering breaths our only means of an escape as our true moans had to be prisoned for time being.

"Austin." His name left my lips as I swallowed a breath of air, the pleasure building between my legs as strong as ever as I thrashed against the satin sheets of the bed.

My quiet expression fueling the pace of his strokes as he watched himself disappear in and out of me. 

"Fuck you're so tight." He mumbled under his breath as he concentrated on pleasuring me to my wits end.

I stared up in his pining blue eyes as they trickled down my body, making me come alive in the process as he destroyed any ounce of innocence that ever swam in my veins.

He made me feel like I held all the power in the entire universe just at my fingertips but all I wanted to do with it was love him with all of my might for the rest of our lives.