Chapter 46

I readjusted my outfit and smoothed out my frazzled waves that Austin had carelessly tousled during our more than unexpected encounter.

I couldn't help the stupid smirk on my face as I made my way down to join the rest of the team, who was almost ready to leave.

I held my heels in my hands and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen island. I sat on the outer most bar stool, my eye catching Austin's as he quickly chugged a Bud Light, standing in front of the refrigerator.

He instantly made his way over to me as he noticed my presence, emptying his can in the process.

Our glances danced with a playful demeanor, as we both exchanged flirtatious looks.

"And what might you be smiling about groupie?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about what we just did, and how fucking good it felt." I replied, seduction seeping from my gaze as if he didn't just give me the best sex of my life.

"Look at you angel. You already want me again." He whispered with pure confidence as he took my shoes out of my hands. I slyly raised my legs in his direction, allowing his fingers to softly wisp along my lower legs and feather along my ankles.

His fingers felt like ice cubes melting against my skin and I couldn't help but squirm in my seat as his hand gently gripped my foot to slip my heels on and fasten the buckle with ease.

"So what if I do?" I bit down onto my bottom lip, softly running my fingertips through his curls, not giving a single shit about obviously close we were to each other.

I could tell nearly the entire team was low key peeping our entire interaction but I didn't care anymore.

He was mine. And I think I was finally ready to show everyone just who he belonged to.

His hand slid up my leg, causing my thighs to absentmindedly spread at just the taste of his touch.

"You are getting wilder and wilder everytime I fuck you Lena." He smirked mischievously, causing me to mimic his wicked smile in return.

"What can I say? Good dick can make you a little crazy." I replied in a low voice, his jaw clenching as I spoke to him.

"I'm fucking your brains out when we get home tonight. Just a little heads up." He stated firmly, making my insides flip backwards as the sentence left his pink lips.

I opened my mouth to give him a slick reply but instead, his words circled in my mind, replaying as I dove into his baby blues.

Did he just say home?

Why did that hit harder than I expected? Maybe it I opened up to him about not feeling like I had a family since I was twelve and it took literally everything out of me to tell him that.

And maybe it was because I admitted to him that his house was the first place that felt like home in a long fucking time.

"Home?" I mumbled underneath my breath, accidentally letting it slip from my mouth when I meant to ask the question to only my conscious.

"Yes baby girl, home."

*****

"Such a long time
I've been waitin', I've been waitin' for a long time
Such a long time
I've been waitin', I've been waitin' for a long time
Such a long time

I'm in Saint-Tropez I had to check wrist"