Chapter 75

"You must be really nervous cause your heart is racing a fucking mile a minute." I mumbled under my breath the pounding against my hand somehow managing to increase by the second.

"I am really nervous." Lena whispered seductively, pulling her lip between her teeth.

"Why do I make you nervous Lena?" I mimicked her question she had asked me in the hot tub the night before.

I slipped my hand from her shirt and returned both my hands to her hips as I waited with nothing but patience and curiosity for her answer.

"Because even though you don't remember, you know me like the back of your hand. Just as well as I know you. And I know every single inch of you Austin."

Her voice became hushed as my name left her pink lips, the darkest of desire looming between us as we stared each other down in the quiet hallway.

"Lena there is this wild attraction between us and I know you feel it too. I know we shouldn't be doing this but I don't think I can stay away from you." I foolishly confessed to the woman that was consuming my mind and my heart all at once.

"Then don't." She shrugged innocently, the devilish look returning to her darkened irises which only riled me up further. "Don't stay away from me."

I gritted my teeth at her tempting words, her eyes begging me to own her as she brushed her lips along the roughness of my beard.

I contemplated my next actions for all of about two seconds before I gripped both sides of Lena's hips, pushing her up against the opposite wall. Her back slammed against the surface as I slid my hands down to the back of her thighs, picking her up as I balanced her effortlessly in my arms.

I attached my lips to hers once again and let myself willingly drown into the heated kiss. Her fingers twisted in my hair as she held a tight grip, her arms flung instinctively around my neck.

I dragged my hungry lips from her soft pink ones to the smooth skin of her neck, nipping and sucking ever so slightly as I heard my name delicately leave her pretty mouth in the most beautiful moan.

"Austin."

The second my name escaped from her lips, I felt a memory surge it's way into my brain, surrounding me full force as I became lost in the flashback.

I heard the sound of soft angelic pants as I made my way down the dark hallway to the bedroom I was staying in. Dim light peered from the crack in the doorway as I became closer, the seductive sounds only increasing as they echoed from the room.

I couldn't help my curiosity as I helplessly peaked through the small opening, to see what I imagined would be the sexiest thing I had seen in my whole life.

My once tightened jaw now hung to the ground as I saw Lena laying comfortably in her bed. The covers were pushed off of her gorgeous half naked body and her shirt had ridden up, exposing her tight midriff as she squirmed on the sheets.

Her small hand was stuffed down the front of her tiny little thong, her delicate fingers working to bring herself to a sexy euphoric orgasm.

I felt my cock harden in my jeans as I could only imagine how sweet she tasted. I adjusted the bulge in my pants as I began to turn away, guilt sinking into me as I knew I shouldn't be watching her in such a vulnerable state. But what left her lips next, made me stop in my tracks and made me nearly cum in my pants right then and there.