Chapter 24

"Go. Someone will notice we're both missing." Austin whispered as he pulled away from my lips, his forehead still pressed against mine as he broke our intense kiss.

I inhaled slowly, nearly forgetting about the party downstairs. I nodded at him before I pecked his lips once more as he helped me down from the bathroom counter.

I hurriedly pulled up my underwear and adjusted the bottom of my dress as Austin leaned against the opposite wall with his arms leisurely crossed, watching my every move.

I chuckled quietly, noticing the slight amusement sparkling in his deep irises.

"What's so funny rockstar?" I asked as I ran my fingers to smooth my disheveled hair.

"Us. Sneaking around like we're a couple of teenagers." He laughed as he shook his head.

"You're the one that can't keep their hands off of me." I shrugged teasingly.

"Oh please groupie, you're the one that couldn't wait to get into my pants." He jokingly said as he raised his eyebrow. "You couldn't wait to see what Post Malone was working with."

"You're full of shit and you know it Austin." I laughed as I poked his chest playfully. "I'm going back downstairs before we get caught." I said as I turned to leave the bathroom.

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to face him. His tall figure looming down at me as he studied my face carefully.

"What happens when we do get caught?" His tone was serious and his eyes filled with wonder as he waited for my response. "Would that be so bad?"

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out as I was unable to come up with an answer. The truth is, I hadn't thought that far ahead and I was becoming much too comfortable with playing it by ear.

But Austin's raised questions made me think. What would happen if everyone knew? What would that mean for him and I? Would I keep working for him? Would we continue our little arrangement? It's not like this was going to turn into a relationship right? I mean I couldn't be Post Malone's girlfriend anyway. There was too much attached to that title and I wasn't ready for a normal relationship let alone one that would be magnified by the public and the media.

Okay Lena you're getting way too ahead of yourself. Who said he even wanted a relationship with you?

"We won't get caught." I simply stated, after thinking long and hard, not wanting to open this can of worms that I so desperately was trying to avoid.

He gave me an uncertain look, as if he was unsatisfied with my answer as he unfolded his arms and ran his hand through his curly hair.

"Whatever you say Lena." He said tiredlessly as I turned once again to leave the bathroom.

This time he grabbed ahold of my waist, pulling me close into his embrace. "One more?" He asked with a boyish smile forming on his face.

"One more kiss or one more orgasm?" I slyly asked as I raised my brow, earning a wicked smile from him.

"Bad girl." He whispered, sliding his tattooed hands further down my back to gently grip my ass.

I returned a grin as I stood on my tiptoes and placed my lips firmly against his. I savored the taste of him that I had quickly grown accustomed to as we were pressed up against the wall.

"You're obsessed with me." I mumbled into the kiss, feeling his mouth twist into a smile against mine.

"Isn't lover boy still downstairs? Don't wanna keep him waiting." He chuckled sarcastically.