Chapter 70

"Did I tell you that you look drop dead gorgeous in my shirt?" I mumbled to Lena as she sat next to me on the couch, her arm brushing against mine as she left little to no space between us.

We were more than halfway done with what I learned was her favorite bottle of Rosè as we sat with the rest of the team, catching up on what I missed during the last six months.

"No but thank you." She whispered back, pulling on the sleeves that were way too long for her small frame.

"You want to borrow my robe since I stole your shirt? I'm sure you would look drop dead gorgeous in my clothes too." She teased, earning a hard eye roll from me as we snickered together.

"Lena you and I both know that little robe of yours doesn't cover a damn thing." I raised my brow, my eyes raking her body without any sort of shame.

"You weren't exactly complaining when I had it on rockstar."

I had no choice but to stare at her as I fought the burning urge to strip my shirt off her body and have her all to myself right in front of the entire fucking team. But I knew I had to keep it under control as I had to remind myself that even though she was the epitome of perfection, this woman worked for me.

There must have been a reason why I didn't give in to her in the past. I mean there had to be right? That was the only explanation to why she wasn't mine.

But to be quite honest, whatever that reason was, whatever was holding my old self back, I was willing to look past it if meant I had a chance with Lena.

There was an undeniable sexual attraction between us and there was no way in hell I would be able to refrain from acting on it.

I said nothing in return but continued to stare at her beautiful face in awe until Jay, who was sitting on the other side of me, nudged my left shoulder.

"So we canceled the last few shows of the tour and put a few of brand deals on hold for the time being buddy. Hope that's cool with you."

"What? You guys didn't have to do that. I feel fine now, I'm good." I shrugged my shoulders as I tried to brush off the minor detail that I almost died driving a mile away from my house.

"Dude you were just in a car accident and you literally have amnesia. Relax for a little while."

"Jay I don't need to take any time off man. The world doesn't need to know about my memory loss. I should just jump right back into my old life like nothing happened."

"Austin, you should use this as an opportunity to rest. You went through alot with the accident and you need a break. You told me only a few weeks ago that you're overworked. It's okay to to take time for yourself." Lena's wispy voice entered my ear as I felt her place her hand onto my knee.

I turned my head to face her as she talked, her dark eyes that were just streaming with seduction now softened with sympathy.

I simply nodded at her, so locked in her trance that I would probably jump off a bridge if she asked me to, as ridiculous as that sounded.

"Okay, I'll take some time off Lee." I smiled at her, my heart warming at her heavy concern for me.

Jay simply rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Guess I'm not as convincing as Lena here." He joked causing her to left out a quiet laugh.

"What can I say? I can be quite compelling." She teased, her hand still resting on my leg.

Oh yes you can.

I noticed Natalie from the corner of my eye, walking down the stairs to finally join the rest of the team.

Her and I never quite were on the same page as she constantly pined after me while I never felt the same way. But she was a part of the team and I didn't have a real issue with her.