Chapter 40

Austin POV

"C'mon babe, let's get cleaned up in the shower." Lena broke me out of my thoughts as she placed gentle kisses along the edge of my beard. "Vanessa wants to have a movie night with everyone."

"I wanna stay in here forever with you. I don't wanna leave." I frowned. The thought of going back to the real world and pretending that I didn't care about Lena, honestly made my insides turn.

"I know baby, I wish we could stay in here forever too but we're gonna turn into wrinkly pruny raisins." She giggled as she playfully splashed me with the soapy water before I watched her beautiful body rise to exit the tub.

My eyes followed her every move as her hips swayed from side to side, hypnotizing me into a deep trance.

I got up from the jacuzzi, eagarly following behind her as she turned on the shower.

I chuckled at her childish antics at the wet slippery trail she had left all over the bathroom floor.

I entered the walk in shower, slowly closing the transparent glass door behind us as I watched her sensually lather her body with the liquid soap that I kept in my bathroom.

"I meant I wish we could stay in our little bubble forever." I whispered raspily into her ear, wrapping my arms around her petite waist.

She instinctively turned around to face me, the warm water lightly spritzing over us. Her dark eyes bored heavily into mine as she longingly stared up at me, with pure contemplation weaved in her irises.

She looked almost sad as her bottom lip just barely puckered. As if she hated hiding what we were doing as much as I did.

"I love-" Her voice was almost trembling as she spoke, her hand gently cupping the side of my cheek.

"I love our little bubble." She finished, a sudden change of emotion flickering in her eyes. I watched as she swallowed hard, forcing a small smile. My eyebrows nearly furrowed at her hesitation but I shook it off, not wanting to ruin the sweet moment dwelling between us.

"I do too princess." I mumbled, leaning down to kiss her pouted lips. "I can't wait to have you all to myself for a whole month. We won't have to sneak around or hide from anyone."

A sudden grin appeared on her angelic lit up face, "And I won't have to struggle to be quiet during sex." She adorably giggled, earning a chuckle from me.

"You can be as loud as you fucking want babe." I shot her a small wink as she reached over for my shampoo bottle.

She squeezed a quarter sized amount in her hands before she rubbed them together, lathering the liquid before massaging it into my hair.

I slyly stole a kiss from her as she continued to work her fingers through my scalp, my hands helplessly roaming down her tight wet body.

She stood on her tip toes, washing out the soap from my curls, her pretty face twisted with concentration as the smile on my face gradually faded.

I stood across from her, my fingers trailing down the small of her back as a sudden realization washed over me.

What if I asked her to be mine and she said no? What would that mean for us? Would mean that this was over? We obviously weren't going to keep sleeping together if she turned me down, as this stopped just being about sex a long time ago. She still worked for me and we were going to be touring together for the next few remaining weeks. And I knew for certain that there was no way in hell I could ever just be her friend. We had too much between us.

Too much emotion, too much passion, too many unacknowledged feelings.

Austin snap out of it. You're clearly overthinking this. What if she says yes?