Your A Tease

Henry was acting clingier than usual. He hadn't left your side since he came over earlier that morning surprising your sleepy self with absolutely zero coffee and breakfast. Now you were sitting on the floor in front of your coffee table while you caught up with work. Henry sat right behind you his legs on either side of your body arms wrapped all the way around you while his head stayed propped on your shoulder. Occasionally he would sneak little kisses trying to deflect your attention to him.

"Pay attention to me." Henry whined biting your shoulder softly. He left a few mark's from his love bites. You sighed turning your head slightly to face him.

"I'm almost done Henry Alright give me five minutes okay ." You pecked his head before turning your attention back to your laptop and the papers scattered around your coffee table.

"But you said that an hour ago" Henry pouted like a Baby burying his head into the crook of your neck. You smiled feeling his breath hit your skin making you feel a little ticklish.

"This time I mean it Henry I'm really almost done." You picked up your notebook flipping through it making a satisfying sound when you found the page you were looking for. Henry hummed against your neck before raising his head and resting his chin on top of your shoulder watching as you worked diligently.

"Let's have sex." Henry spoke up after a few minutes of silence catching you off guard.

"What?" You breathed out choking on your saliva and some air as you closed your laptop.

"You heard me babe let's have sex I want to rearrange your guts." He said snaking his hands inside the hoodie you were wearing.

"Henry I just washed my sheets earlier today ." You leaned into him feeling your body heat up underneath his palm.

"So, it doesn't have to be on the bed." Henry kissed your cheek. His hand slowly making its way into your leggings. "You don't even have to stop working." He softly laughed.

"Henry please I'm almost done." You sighed feeling his finger run over your Pussy teasingly. Henry then leaned in kissing your neck softly running his tongue below the shell of your ear.

"Keep working babe I just want to play a little." He bit your earlobe. You sucked in a breath feeling as he ran his finger over your swollen clit slowly. You sighed slamming your laptop shut.

"Fine, you win."

"I always do baby."