Fucked Out In The Mirror

"Why don't we get out of here?" You heard Henry say to you over the loud music blasting in the packed loud nightclub. You have only been on a few dates With Henry At This Point but you didn't want the night to end and you felt more comfortable with him. You nodded and smiled silently letting him know you were ready to leave.

Henry grabbed your hand and led you outside where he called an Uber. He kissed your cheek and put his arm around your shoulders. His warm body was a contrast to the cold wind. Luckily for you two the Uber to his place was very quick.

Next thing you knew Henry had you on your knees in front of the large mirror in his bedroom. He was behind you with his arms traveling around your body pinching and massaging your almost fully naked body. You moaned in his arms watching him pleasure you in the mirror. "H-Henry" His hand was now in your panties rubbing your clit teasingly.

"Do you like watching me do this to you?" He said before sliding a finger inside you his voice sending shivers down your spine. You gasped as his long finger going deep inside. He smirked feeling how wet you were. "I guess you're enjoying me playing with you, huh?" He said before kissing your neck.

Henry was satisfied with how your body reacted to his touch he wanted to tease you even more. But he also loved hearing your sexy moans so he wanted to give you as much pleasure as possible. You had one hand behind you and in his hair curling your fingers through short silky locks. Henry made a hum in pleasure as you pulled a little when he added a second finger inside you. Your eyes were fixed on his hand that was now deep inside you but it was covered by your panties. That almost made it hotter to look at.

Henry's palm was now pressing against your clit moving in time with his fingers that were now curled inside you. He hit your spot and you moaned loudly tugging on his hair. His lips were on your neck leaving hickies on your skin. Usually you'd be mad if someone left a mark on you but you really fucking loved it when Henry did. What kind of hold did he have on you? Either that or he was making you feel so good that you didn't care.

You could feel that you were close to your orgasm and so could Henry. As much as he loved to watch you fall apart from his fingers his throbbing erection was being strained in his pants. He had needed to fuck you. Now. Once Henry felt you clench around his fingers he stopped his movements. He wanted you to come on his cock.

"What was that for? I was going to come!" You whined but you knew exactly why he stopped.

Henry smirked and kissed your lips with his hand still in your panties, but no longer inside you. Henry teased your clit and you moaned into your kiss. He was a little too skilled with his fingers. "Patience please baby. You'll get what you want soon enough." He said in your ear his smooth voice ringing in your ears.

Henry pulled his hand away from your center and you helped him remove your panties. You unhooked your lacy bra and watched as he began to take his clothes off. Henry just unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room and then he began to take his pants off. Henry's hard cock sprang free from his tight boxer briefs.

Your mouth watered at the sight of his naked body he was like the most perfectly sculpted statue. How in the world did you get so lucky to be fucking a man as beautiful as Henry? His pretty lips his short light brown hair and his beautiful skin were all things you could stare at for hours. Then of course his cock was as pretty as he was. His cock was long, slim, and had a slight curve it'll hit you in all the right places.

Once Henry had a good look at you he repositioned you two so that you were facing the mirror again. You looked at his eyes through the mirror and he smirked at you seeing how ready you were for him. Henry lined his tip with your entrance and you moaned. He teased you sliding it up and down your slit and it just felt so fucking good. But even though it felt good you were getting super impatient.

"Henry please," you weren't one to beg but Henry made you break all of your rules. He really had some kind of power over you that no man ever had before.

Henry softly laughed in your ear before biting lightly on your lobe. "What? What do you want, baby?"

Now his tip was inside you teasing you as he didn't dare go any further. Not until you told him what you wanted. "Please fuck me! Henry!"

"That's what I like to hear" then he thrust his entire length inside you and you screamed. He fit so good in you that you wished you'd fucked him sooner. Henry stretched you out real fucking good and filled you up perfectly. You felt like you hit the jackpot with Henry and you never wanted to let him go at all.

Henry started slowly watching how your body reacted to his thrusts. He enjoyed seeing you get fucked by him in his mirror. Henry loved seeing his big cock disappear in you with each thrust. Henry had always wondered what it would be like to have sex in front of his mirror and it turned him on even more than he thought it would now that he was actually doing it. Henry was glad that it was with you.

Meanwhile you could hardly concentrate on anything except for the way Henry felt inside you. As much as you wanted to hold on to him you liked this position. You liked the way it felt when he was behind you being trapped in his arms while he fucks into you. You felt him go deeper and your eyes fluttered at the new pleasure. Henry was getting a lot of pleasure from watching you fall apart.

"HENRY" You screamed as he quickened his pace inside you. His strong arms held you in place as his thrusts became relentless.

"Do you see how pretty you look all fucked out like this for me?" He slowed down his thrusts again prolonging both of your pleasures. His hand pulled your head up so you could see yourself getting fucked in the mirror. "You're so beautiful and You take me so well" he panted.

You couldn't respond to him all you could do was moan as you looked at the lewd sight in front of you. You watched his cock go in and out of you causing you to become even more turned on. You could barely handle the way he was making you feel your body had grown weak and you were at his mercy. But you weren't complaining he made you feel too fucking good.

"You like fucking in front of a mirror?" Henry bit in your neck again and you moaned.

"Y-yes!" You barely replied. By now Henry had hit your spot and all you could do was either say his name or yell out a bunch of swear words . His tip of his cock had teased at your spot making you closer and closer to your orgasm.

Henry was close to his own but he had to make sure you got there first. Henry let go of your hair and put both hands on your hips you fell forward on your elbows and Henry was now thrusting into you much more vigorously. By now all you could do was moan and cry out from the intense pleasure he gave you.

Henry just moved one hand and teased your clit with his fingers rubbing it in time with his thrusts. It didn't take long for that to push you over the edge and once Henry felt you coming around him he also came with you. Henry quickly pulled out of you and jerked himself off and came on your stomach. You giggled feeling his hot seed on your skin.

You looked up and saw Henry looking at you through the mirror. Henry leaned down to kiss your shoulder softly. You smiled at him then turned to face him giving a soft kiss on his lips. "We should do that again"

He nodded. "Definitely"