The Same Gym

You stab the incline button on the treadmill a little harder than necessary as you watch your ex strut around the gym like he owned the damn place. Cursing yourself you try to pull your eyes away from him as he uses the squat machine but they simply refuse. How can you look away when you can see his muscles bulging from across the damn room? Also why did he need to do it in those clothes?

His shorts ride low on his waist telling you he forgot his compression shorts like always. His tank top is a shorn-off t-shirt that he cut way too much off of. His arms chest and back are basically on full display for the whole world as he strains against the squatting bar.

You slam your hand down on the emergency stop button and hop off the treadmill. Your mind barely catches up as your body marches over to the squat machine and suddenly you're coming to a stop in front of him.

He looks at you in surprise before standing up and locking the bar into place. "What's up?"

"Are you done with that machine? I'd like to use it." You say desperate to force him to be done with his routine even if it means having to do squats.

He raises a brow at you. "You hate squats."

"Not anymore." You move past him to stand at the machine and do your best to ignore the sweat rolling down his body.

You grab the bar and prepare to do some squats. What you're not prepared for is Henry sticking around and watching. You try to ignore him and start working out but you can see him blatantly watching your ass in the mirrors across from you.

"Can I help you?"

"Your form has gotten better. You can still use a little adjustment though." He tells you as he walks directly behind you. "Do another one."

You pause before slowly dropping down into a squat and jump when you feel Henry's hands on your waist. He's giving you instructions on how to squat properly but it's all going in one ear and out the other. You quickly stand up and lock the bar into place before spinning around. It doesn't escape your notice that Henry's hands are still on your waist or that his grip tightens as the two of you stare at each other.

"How about I give you some private lessons" Henry Then suggests before looking you up and down. "I can help you with your... form."