Take A Dirty Picture

S-Stop teasing." You pleaded as Henry  continued to eat you out painfully slow. Henry hummed against you sending a delicious shiver up your body and continued to lap up your pussy juices as if he were a man that hadn't had a bite of food in years. The moans leaving your mouth were hot but you couldn't keep quiet none of your past lovers had ever cared enough to give you the pleasure you so badly wanted. That is until Henry waltzed into your life.

"Behave!" Henry said pulling away and kissing the inside of your thighs slowly sucking another bruise into you before sitting up and taking his shirt off. You watched as henry leaned over to the bedside table grabbing the glass cup he had carried in earlier and his polaroid camera.

"What are you doing?" You tugged on the black restraints around your wrist needing to feel his skin underneath the palms of your hands. Henry only smirked bringing the cup up to his lips. Henry smirked setting the cup down on the bed carefully leaning down and placing his cold lips against your naked body. The sudden change of temperature making you gasp as he continued to drag an ice cube down the middle between your breasts. Henry then pulled away and reached into the cup with his hand grabbing a melting ice cube and slowly setting it against one of your hard erect nipples.

"H-Henry please." You moaned out wanting to feel more of him but loving the kind of pleasure he was currently giving you.

"I'm just getting started baby." Henry said reached over to grab his polaroid camera and pointed it at you. "Can I?" He mumbled setting his finger on the shutter attentively.

"No, you will not take pictures of me while we're having sex." You argued feeling a bit self-conscious and wishing your arms weren't tied up above you so you could hide yourself.

"Come on sweetheart you look so Sexy and beautiful and I've barely even done anything to you really." He pouted bringing the camera down. "It'll be for my eyes only anyway." Henry pointed out pushing your legs open with his thighs.

"What's the point of it anyway." You challenged sitting up as much as you could. Henry reached over placing his hand around your neck causing you to sigh lowly.

"There's no point you're just a work of art." Henry said bringing the camera up to his face again. "So please let me so I can get on with fucking you." Henry tightened his hold against your neck. The feeling of someone possibly finding the other pictures he had taken of you during your other escapades rushing through your veins and he knew you were about to give in.

"Okay." Was all you needed to say before hearing the shutter of the camera go off. Henry barely let it print out when he threw it somewhere around your bed and attacked your lips hungrily. Keeping true to his word.