Right In The Office

You turned your gaze back to your fiancé. He slid his headpiece off and placed it on the ground beside him. He slumped back into the chair, his shoulders relaxing now that it was just the two of you. The two of you waited a moment, listening to the sound of his footsteps echoing down the hallway.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Henry asked you.

"Do I need a reason to come visit my fiancé?"

"You can do whatever it is that you want to do."

"Whatever?" you asked with an grin. Your fingers brushed over the sash holding your robe closed. You tugged at the knot until it untied entirely.

You let the sash fall down and pushed the robe open letting him catch a glimpse of the white lace number underneath. Henry's eyes widened Looking At you. Henry had to remember a month ago when he had first seen the lacy strap peaking out from your dresser drawer. He probably hadn't realized that you had noticed his interest but you always noticed these kinds of things when it came to him.

Slowly as you dropped the robe to the floor beneath you Henry pushed his chair out from his desk.

Smiling at him as you stepped around his desk. You say on his desk giving him room to come in between your legs. Henry took hold of your calves allowing his fingers to trace over your skin slowly.

A shiver ran down your spine while You didn't think you'd ever be used to it—his undivided attention and loving Henry's touch.

As his hands slid further up gripping your thighs and pushing them even further apart you briefly wondered if he even knew that you would do anything for him—that all he had to do was ask and you would quickly do anything for him.

And when his lips found its way from your mid-calve to your inner thigh your legs shook and your breath puffed out.

The floral pattern to the lace cut in at your waist leaving the skin at your sides entirely bare. It flared back out at your hips and down to your bikini line though it cut drastically in the back into a thong. The top of the piece was held together as a lacy choker wrapped around your neck. In fact because of the choker piece it was almost modest at top. There were no cutouts or plunging neckline and didn't give way to reveal any cleavage at all. But the piece was entirely see-through allowing for Henry to see your hardening nipples peeking through the fabric.

"You wore this underneath that robe the entire walk here?" henry mused. Henry's  hands took hold of you from underneath your knees tugging you all the way to the edge until his mouth was directly in front of your center. His breath falling against your clit as you gasp from your lips.

You gripped the edge of the desk tightly your fingers turning pale from the pressure. "Y-Yes!" you stuttered out every word of his making his hot breath caress your skin.

"All it would have taken was one strong breeze to get you like this" henry said His finger lightly trailed down the lace just barely brushing your swollen clit through the lace before quickly trailing upwards. He brushed his finger over your stomach and underneath your breast. Henry knew better than anyone and knew exactly what it would take to make you a whining mess.

How different he is now than he was when you first slept together You could distinctly remember that first time: how hesitant he was with every touch. How he held you oh so gently not wanting to put too much pressure on even an inch of your skin no matter how much you reassured him that it would be okay if he touched you harder. How when he had finally entered you it had been tender but quick. He had been so caught up in finally being trusted enough to be with you so intimately that it all became too much for him—not that you would ever hold that first time against him.