Things That Make Henry A Psychopath

"Henry Wake Up it's morning and you need breakfast" you yelled to him from the kitchen you were pouring apple juice into a cup. Henry didn't even respond to you "Henry Get Your Ass Up" you yelled. Taking a sip of your apple juice putting the cup back down you started to walk to your bedroom And Henry Was laying on the bed with his body half covered. Every crease of Henry's ab lines was so sexy as the sunlight from the window shined right down on him god you wanted to pounce on him so badly. "Wake Up Babe" you said softly into his ear. You poked him in the muscle "I'm up babe " Henry said in a snarky voice "You know your hot when you do that" you said smiling at him as he sat up on the bed.

Henry Still looked tired "I'm still a bit tired but waking up to you looking sexy is even better" Henry said as he leaned forward to kiss you on the cheek "Don't look down" Henry whispered after he kissed your cheek "What is it Henry" his eyes darted to the middle of the sheets " I have morning wood maybe you could help me out" Henry licked his lips as he started at you ravishly every inch of your top he wanted to take it off. "Maybe we should go to the bathroom first" you smiled at him as he got up.

The bed sheet gracefully fell off his hips onto the ground biting your lip as Henry's hard glistening cock springs out from the sheet and of course fully naked "Fuck" you groaned under your mouth. Henry got closer to you his scent lingered as he went into the bathroom you followed him behind as you watched his sculpted ass move as he walked in.

God you wanted him so badly but you had to contain it it's not like you haven't seen it before. Standing there watching Henry look so goddamn perfect in the bathroom lighting. Henry just stood there looking down as you ran your hands behind his thick muscled waist your fingertips slowing moving down his abs as you stood there short right behind him "You know just what I want to relive me from this" Henry said as his Breath hitched as he started to moan.

Just Gliding your fingers closer to his hard cock you just stop right before you see the toilet paper roll. "Why did you stop I need to use that throat of yours now" he demanded in a sexual way "why is the toilet paper roll under Henry " you asked confused "because that's how I use it" he said with a smile on his face "your a psychopath no one puts their toilet paper under you idiot" laughing at him as you quickly grabbed his hard throbbing cock in your hands " I don't think I ever jerked you off from behind you before maybe I should milk that cock of yours only if you switch the toilet paper back" you said in a demanding way "Fine I'll switch it back- you cut him off "Only if you promise not to change it back I will do whatever you want me to do" you said smirking.

"Okay I'll switch it back just for you not to think I'm a psychopath.... Or am I" Henry stutters as he said in a dramatic pause. Henry finally decided to switch back the toilet paper roll the way he bent over to reach it was so fucking sexy you slightly cupped your hand and then slapped his ass "Fuck" you moaned "Shit" Henry jumped up a little since he didn't expect you to do that. "If you slap my ass again I'll have to punish you and handcuff you to the bed" Henry said right into your eyes with a devilish grin. God you wanted him to blow your back out this instant but You couldn't since you haven't ate breakfast yet. "I'll stop messing with your perfect ass Henry... or will I" you smirked as you bit your lip "I need to eat breakfast" he smiled as he finished turning the toilet paper roll. Henry walked behind you out of the bathroom naked into the kitchen.

"You know what would be better if you took off your clothes while we have breakfast" Henry smirked as you could tell he was laser eyed scanning your body down he was definitely undressing you with his eyes. "Me naked no I'd rather you be my eye candy while I eat my breakfast watching you" you said while rolling your eyes at him. Walking over to the cupboard and reaching up to grab a bowl from the cupboard you could sense Henry staring at your ass just his presence made you weak In the knees "you like the view" you said softly under your breath you wiggled your ass side to side "Babe don't do this to me You know how weak I am" Henry groaned you looked over your shoulder to see Henry's hardened cock sprung "Put the bowl down now and stop teasing" Henry couldn't help himself "Fine I'll grab the milk" he groaned while he walked past you to the fridge and took the milk out and set It on the counter.