Can They Hear Us ?

Maybe it was the alcohol in your system or the dim light of the coat closet Henry had pulled you into that had you feeling like you were on fire. Your skin heating up underneath his lips. The soft whimpers escaping your lungs betraying you as you tried everything in your power to not give into him.

"Stop refusing me." Henry whispered against your neck his hands finding the top button of your blouse and popping it open. "Give in, I know you want too." Henry pleaded nipping the skin of your collar bones sucking his mark on you.

"H-Henry , there's people outside." You sighed moving your head to the side to give him more room. "So?" Henry mumbled against your neck biting down harshly making you moan out his name loudly. A chuckle leaving his mouth as he pulled you closer to his body making sure you could feel how much he wanted and needed you in that exact moment.

"Do you think they can hear us?" You breathed out. Your hands making their way up to his hair tugging him closer to your body.

"Who cares, you're mine and they should know it." Henry growled raising his head his hands working diligently to unbutton the rest of your blouse. Gliding it of your shoulders and letting it hit the ground. "Maybe they'll stop hitting on you if they hear how good I make you feel." Henry glared his eyes looked into yours very intensely the light of the coat closet making his features look even more sexy and you knew you were about to give into him.

"Don't give me that look Henry." You pointed out reaching over to soften up the crease that had formed in between his brows with the pad of your thumb. "You know I can't resist when you get like this." You confessed watching as he softened as well as the grip he had on your hips. You grinned running your thumb over his bruised bottom lip. The marks you had left earlier fading slowly and a rush of disappointment rushed through you knowing if you kept pulling away they'd fade away.

"Then don't." Henry whispered grabbing one of your thighs with his big hand and wrapping it around his waist. Henry pushed you up against the wall your head hitting one of the clothing racks making you cry out in pain making Henry panic. "Sorry baby, didn't see that there." Henry rushed out kissing the spot you had hit yourself.

"It's okay Henry. but maybe we shouldn't do this in here you're rooms upstairs anyway." You giggled removing his hands from your head and panting a soft kiss against his lips pulling away before he could take charge of you again.

"I think you're right." Henry laughed shaking his head pulling his body away from you. reaching down and grabbing your blouse before handing it to you. "I'll meet you up there in a second." Henry nodded at you biting his lip as he watched you put on your blouse again leaving the first three buttons unbuttoned with the lace of your white bra peeking out. And henry definitely knew inside of him he wasn't going to make it up the stairs.

"On second thought you're not gonna die from a little bruise." Henry smirked wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to his body making you laugh.

"What am I going to do with you?" You smirked your fingers toying with the button of his whitewashed jeans.

"Anything you want."