Deep Throat

Henry Had You On the edge of the bed with his entire cock deep into your mouth and into your throat his cum filled your throat as he fucked your mouth. It was a compromising position at the moment but he didn't want it to end. Tears forming around the crease of your eyes as he watched your eyes as he took out his cock and thrusted it back in your mouth deep into your throat. "God damn your really taking my cock just how I like it babe" Henry groaned as he thrusted it deeper. You wish you could respond but you couldn't since his cock was inside of your mouth.

Henry Had been fucking your throat the past 15 minutes you enjoyed it as his warm thick cum tasted so good. You had no choice to swallow since he shot his cum right down your throat.  His Throbbing wet cock wiggling deep down in your throat felt so good you wanted him to be satisfied.

Henry leaned over more to grab your neck with his veiny hand he could feel the outline of his cock on the outside of your neck at the bottom of your throat. He tapped your throat with his hand his cock twitched and pulled back a little.

Your entire throat and mouth was filled with his cum. Henry slowly took his cock out of you. Your saliva and his cum dropping out of your mouth a you licked it off of your lips. "You Taste so good Henry" you said to him while his eyes were looking down at you piercing your soul he was so beautiful the way he used your throat and his beautiful eyes.

"I love it when you use me like this Henry your little cum slut" you said as you rolled your eyes Henry was amused.

Henry slapped you with his left hand on the side of your face "Your such a bad girl" he smirked  down at you while you were still looking at his cock right in front of your eyes. His throbbing cock was dripping cum on your face as he stood there just talking to you. You really didn't want all the small talk you just wanted him to keep throat fucking you until you can't breathe. Loving the feeling of getting used like this was your dream.

It was even better since you didn't have a gag reflex all the throat fucking Henry did he got rid of it very quickly.