Like What You See

No matter how hard you try to look away from the big dumb oaf your eyes are continuously drawn back to him like a magnet. Your entire workout has been taken over and ruined by your ex. Your concentration is completely gone and you've already almost walked into a machine thanks to him being a distraction.

It wasn't that he was doing anything crazy or obnoxious. He was just existing and it was an issue for you. He's already got enough muscles. Why does he need more? Why does he need to let the sweat drip down his body like it was freaking raining?

You pull yourself out of your thoughts and attempt to get it together but that all goes to hell when he pulls his soaking wet tank top over his head and drops it on the ground. His abs and pecs glisten for the entire world to see and you're nearly destroyed on the spot.

Your workout is long gone from your brain and that becomes obvious to the rest of the gym when you let the bar you're holding go and the weights slam down with a crash. You jump at the sudden sound and quickly look around the gym to find everyone staring at you. Henry included.

Standing up from the seat you act like you meant to let the bar go and start gathering your stuff to move on to the next machine. You do your best to hide your face out of embarrassment, and that's how you miss someone coming up behind you.

"Did you need any help?"

You turn around surprised to suddenly hear Henry's voice. "No I'm good Thanks."

"You sure? That weight took a pretty hard beating," Henry says leaning around you to look at it.

Your eyes watch his muscles stretch and you attempt to pull your eyes away but the other part of you says "screw it". Who knows if you'd ever get to see his body like this again?

"Still like what you see?" He catches you with a laugh.