Moan Cause That Was Fucking Hot

after a lot of begging coming from your boyfriend Henry you Had finally agreed with him. You already weren't sure about the dinner but you let it slide to make Henry happy of course but this? He was definitely out of his fucking mind.

"I swear it'll be good," Henry has promised"We'll have lots of fun!"

you grabbed the clothes from his hands and closed yourself on your shared bathroom. Sighing heavily looking at what he picked out for you. Just after a few minutes to process what was bound to happen you removed your clothes hopped into the shower and mentally prepared for a very long night.

After getting ready you walked out of the bathroom finding Henry standing there adjusting his tie in front of the mirror. You Stepped in front of him smiling softly as he was very shocked by your sudden appearence and fiddled with his tie.

"like this... see?" you told him brushing his shoulders.

Henry put his hand on your cheek and gave you a small kiss as a way to thank you. Henry looked at his watch and told you to grab your coat the driver had already arrived and he didn't want to be late. In the elevator you looked at Henry worried as he kissed you again.

"It's going to be okay I promise you. they'll love you." Henry assured you his lips now pressing against your temple.

This would be the first time you were meeting his friends. Your schedules clashed a lot making it hard for you to meet Henry's closest friends but with a lot of planning you managed to schedule a dinner. It Really made you nervous just thinking about it you didn't know if they would like you. and it made you livid to know what Henry had in store for you later tonight.

As you got in the back of the van his friends greeted you warmly. Their comforting presence made you feel less stressed. Everyone chatted for a while getting to know each other. You were feeling a lot calmer until Henry whispered in your ear.

"I'm going to start now okay?" Henry said "you're lucky i'm warning you beforehand."

You nodded slowly and clenched Henry's hand. His other hand pulled out his phone from his pocket launching an app. Henry's thumb slid across the screen slowly and you immediately clenched your legs while letting your head fall back you bit your lip and did your very best to supress a moan that was about to erupt from your mouth.

This was going to be a long night you thought to yourself. And The last thing you want is to make a fool out of yourself.

Henry gave you a sweet smile pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear. You gave him a stern look and he chuckled. You were hating his kind appearance it was just a mask hiding his real intentions. Henry was dying inside this whole situation was really fucking turning him on. Henry was so glad you accepted to play his game he wanted to try being in control of you. and it was amusing seeing your face scrunch up at the torturous teasing he was doing.

"You agreed to this don't look at me like that." Henry pouted.

You sighed and nodded letting your head fall on the headrest of the van as you stared at the night sky. The vibration in your panties was slow and not very strong so you could bear with it and push it to the back of your mind. but Henry had other plans and you were about to spend the evening dining out with his friends god knows what he had in mind.

As Henry and his friends rambled about work his hand slid to your thigh. Glancing down and rolled your eyes now understanding why Henry had picked a long dress with a slit on your right leg. Henry's thumb rubbed your skin slowly the rest of his fingers tapping the inside of your thigh to the beat of the song that the radio was playing. In one swift move his hand dipped down to your core pressing your panties harder against you. You jolted a little bit and let out a small moan as the vibrator was directly against your clit now.

You were glad that it was already dark and that the driver was playing music loudly because you were rubbing your hips against Henry's hand and sighing heavily. One of Henry's thick Fingers slid up and down your panties feeling how soaked and wet you were. Henry went and opened the app again turning the vibrations up higher a bit. You leaned your head against his shoulder grasping his jacket tightly.

"Henry." you gritted through your teeth, "You're so fucked once we get back home."

Henry chuckled, "Are you threatening me baby? that was fucking hot. maybe I should play with you more often."

Henry moved his hand away as the car stopped. Henry helped you get out of the van always holding your hand as you two walked towards the restaurant. you felt like your legs would give out at any moment now so you grabbed his hand tightly. After properly introducing yourself to his friends you were seated in a big table. The restaurant was fancy and seemed rather busy but you were all taken to a more secluded section where all the noise coming from the main area was less disturbing. You were bonding with his friends laughing at the stories they would tell you kind of ignoring the tight sensation on your stomach and how you were clenching around nothing.

Henry had his phone on top of the table The app opened at all times casually sliding his fingers up and down, seemingly not giving it any thought. something about him doing that in front of everyone turned you on even more even though you were displeased with the situation- how could you let your boyfriend make you so vulnerable in public... but that was what thrilled you as well. To the others around him it seemed like Henry was just checking his phone but he was playing with you like a puppet. Henry's fingers slid up his phone screen slowly.

"I'm sorry I have to go use the restroom!" you said suddenly glancing at Henry and his friends apologetically.

You helped yourself up by propping a hand on the table and walked to the bathroom which unfortunately, wasn't far from the table. The vibration kept going even when you walked inside of a stall. Your back hit the door as you pressed your hand to your mouth whimpering slowly. If your mind wasn't clouded by all the overwhelming pleasure you would be thinking of ways to pay back to Henry.

In the meantime Henry was still at the table turning the vibrations way up. after waiting for a few minutes and still no signs of you showing up Henry excused himself to check if you were okay. As Henry reached the bathroom he heard your soft moans. Henry opened the door but you were too distracted by The vibrations that you didn't hear him. Reaching your high and your hand slammed against the door of the stall your legs shaking as you moaned loudly.

"Was that a moan?" Henry's voice was soft and smooth but it still made you jump.

"No, i-"

Remembering that besides wearing the vibrating panties that you wouldn't make any sound. You Really took Henry's proposal as a challenge and now you had lost it. but at this point, you wanted to see what was coming next.

"That was a fucking moan." Henry sounded strict but you could tell he was still smiling behind the door, "I told you to not make any sound. open the door let me show you what happens when you don't behave."

"I'm behaving No need to come In because I'm gonna cum"

Henry pushes the door open and grabs you from your waist "Well Babe you can't moan we had a deal" he smirked

"Fuck - You felt Henry's hand around your mouth. You felt the tension build up as you were going to orgasm any second. Henry had the app open and pushed it to a higher speed and you couldn't hold it in Henry's hand was holding your mouth closed as you
started to shake along with your legs "Cum for me babe do it" he says

You felt all of your insides releasing it felt so good but Henry didn't want to let the speed to go down he wanted to to feel it out.

"Shit were gonna miss dinner if we don't go back to the table" You Said

"No we won't we'll be fine just give me a few minutes" he smirked as he put the speed back up all the way.

"You little shit" you said to him

Henry Cavill Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें