The Christmas Party

NOTE : This Is an Unreleased Fic from Christmas (2022) I never posted enjoy

That look. You knew that look all too well and it was all over his face right now. Henry was pissed. Not necessarily with you but still something had obviously upset him tonight.

Henry didn't say a word as he pushed past you and got into the driver's seat of his black car slamming the door right behind him. You bit your bottom lip and sat right down beside him in the passenger's seat knowing you were in for a rather unpleasant ride home it was gonna be shitty.

Henry started the engine and the tires screeched against pavement as he took off. Henry had gripped the steering wheel forcefully while his knuckles completely white against the darkness in the cab of the car. "Henry seriously what's wrong?" You placed a hand gently on his shoulder. He immediately shrugged it off Your heart sank in your chest. Maybe you had done something wrong at the holiday Christmas party.

"Henry He still didn't speak or even glance or even look once in your direction. You waited a few minutes before trying again. You barely finished the two syllables of his name...

"Why were you touching Cameron?" The question came out through his gritted teeth. Clearly angry at you."But I didn't-" You countered your mind was going over every single fucking detail of your conversation with your mutual friend that evening and nothing came up in your mind at this moment.

"I. Saw. You. Touch. Him." Henry pronounced each word as if it pained him to speak them. And He still didn't look at you. He was cold very cold.  And then you remembered a flash of memory. You'd made a comment about Cameron's arms about how buff he'd been getting. Cameron had pulled up his sleeve and without thinking and you'd reached out and felt his bicep as he flexed for you. Your entire body flooded with a lot of regret and guilt. Henry must've seen the whole thing.

"Oh right Henry I'm so sorry. He was just..." Your hand flew to his thigh trying to calm him down. Henry quickly swatted it away and slammed on the brakes really hard while The car came to a sudden halt jolting the both of you forward.

"Get out," he said angrily.
"But..."
"I said, get out!" He put the car in park.
"You can't leave me here Henry you idiot We need to talk about this."

"Oh we are but I need you to get the fuck out. Right. Now."

You obliged him and exited the car. You'd never seen him so angry before and you hoped he'd forgive you but he was being totally irrational leaving you in the middle of nowhere at this ungodly hour on Christmas Eve. Not to mention it was freezing outside and slippery and a little scary.

To your surprise Henry got out of the car right after you and you were more confused than ever.

"Bend over... hands on the hood," Henry commanded you reaching down to unbuckle his jeans he was wearing.

What The Fuck You were immediately turned on but did as you were told placing your hands on the passenger's side of the hood.

Henry came up behind you brushing your hair over your left shoulder his breath hot against your neck.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here make you come so hard you'll never forget who you belong to." Henry said angrily  You Knew It was going to be good Henry was marking his territory and wanted you to learn a lesson.