Even More Dirty Pics

You Were sprawled out on the bed with Henry hovering over you just mesmerized with how beautiful you are. You were laying on the bed with black lace lingerie on super skimpy that hugged your body in all the right places. While Henry Just Stood There Eye Fucking You with a camera in hand.

"Babe I have to take more sexy photos of you it just turns me on and you know.. " Henry smirked as he started taking photos of you. "Oh I Know Henry You took a lot of photos of me last year too the Polaroids that was sexy" smiling as you rolled over on to your stomach arching your back. "Oh Yeah right there babe hold that pose for me" he snapped more photos and you ran your fingers down the side of your waist.

Henry was loving this Taking in every inch of your body.

"Alright slowly crawl towards the side of the bed yeah just like that" Henry demanding you orders "Yes Sir" you obliged as you slowly crawled to the edge of the bed on your knees you looked up to the camera as Henry shot some downward photos of you "I Know You want to fuck me" you mumbled as he got closer "Oh I do and I will make sure you won't walk later either" he smirked as he kept taking photos of you.

"Alright Babe now take off your bra" Henry demanded as you were just looking up into the camera lens. You slowly took off the straps of your bra and you looked him in the eye noticing how hard his cock was you giggled under your breath as you took the second strap off your shoulder.

"Baby your so sexy when your like this" Henry groaned.

"I Know which is why I'm doing this for you"  you let your bra fall off in front of you.

"God your perfect look at those tits" Henry flicked your nipple with his pointer finger.

"Lean Back" Henry demanded as he grabbed some oil from the table.

Henry Looked at you in the eye and set his camera down for a second opened the bottle flipped open the top and started pouring the body oil all over your chest and tits.

"Oooh it's so cold Henry"

"You'll be fine"  he said rolling his eyes at you.

His hands massaged your boobs in a circular motion as you moaned he lathered every inch of your waist to your boobs Henry was enjoying it too much. "God that feels good" you rolled your eyes back I'm your head for a second.

"Okay I think that's good now stay in that position so I can take these pics" Henry said as he was eye fucking the shit out of you. 

Henry grabbed the camera and started taking more pics as you posed for him with the oil shining right off your body it was glistening. You grabbed the bed sheets with both of your hands and crossed your right leg over your left leg sticking out your ass so Henry could get a great view.

"Fuck my god your so sexy" he groaned.

" I know I am so sexy Henry You  know this is all Yours You can fuck the shit out of me later once you're done taking these photos of me because I just know You  just love me so much"  you said.

" I am not sure how much I can take this" Henry said with that sexy deep voice of his.

Henry hopped into the bed with the camera and pushed you over so you were facing him with your boobs in his face. "How About Now I'll take our photo" he smirked "Fine By Me" you smiled. Henry wrapped your legs around him as he held the camera in your faces and snapped a few pics "Kiss Me" he said "Okay" you replied. You grabbed his neck with one had as you pushed your tongue in his mouth with your lips entangled kissing and running your hands down his abs henry continued to take pics as you were both kissing and it was getting pretty heavy at this point.