Stripping

With twenty-some students whose heads were down concentrating extra hard on their semester's exams Henry busied himself with work on his laptop. A notification popped up on screen that told him he was getting a video-call. Making sure his sound was off he then curiously clicked the "answer" button before making a sharp inhale.

You were on the screen sitting on your bed with your own laptop toward the edge. You were in his favorite lingerie a semi-modest red and black lace set that made your breasts look perky and flattered your curves. You happily waved right at Henry.

You do realize that I'm at work right? Henry typed in the chat window. I can't really have the sound on... Luckily his computer faced the window and he was on the second floor so it wasn't like anyone could see at all at what was happening.

You giggled and replied Who needs sound anyways ?

Sitting up onto your knees you took the nearly sheer camisole off and tossed it aside leaving you in your bra and panties.

Henry closed his eyes for a brief second while keeping his facial expressions under control as he opened them back up to watch you. It did not take that long for his pants to become tight while blood rushed between his legs.

Reaching behind your back you unclipped your bra and slowly slid the straps down your shoulders. Moving it away you exposed your breast and then You pinched at your nipples biting your bottom lip seductively.

Adjusting himself in his seat Henry quickly and subtly rubbed his cock to try and relieve some of the tension. It barely helped his raging hard boner.

You were only in panties by this point and started rubbing yourself.

There was movement out of the corner of Henry's eye. He turned his head to watch a student walk right up to his desk and extend their test towards him. He gave them a calm smile and took the test. When more rustling started as the other students were finishing up Henry turned to his laptop and began to type.

Be ready for me when I get home.

Henry closed the laptop and sighed. And Thankfully it was the last class of the day. He glanced at the clock before briefly down to his lap. Henry scooted closer to the desk to hide his bulging erection. It wasn't the first time you had done this but it was usually during his lunch break. The timing was different though and yet for some reason it really turned him on to have you give him a boner in class. The thrill of getting caught was so fucking interesting.

But still Henry couldn't wait to get home and teach you a lesson about video-calling in the middle of testing week.