Put Some Clothes On

Relieving a massive sigh you jiggled the key out of the keyhole opening your apartment door in the process. Fatigue taking over you head straight to your bedroom. As soon as your body hits the bed your phone vibrates disrupting the peace. With a groan you sit up and grab your bag reaching into the smaller pocket. You frown just reading a notification.

As you stare at the screen, damp arms fold around you. "You're home?" a voice you recognize asks. You're about to answer when
Henry  places his head on your shoulder and leans his cold, drenched hair against your cheek. "Ah," surprised by the coldness you shove him away "why are you wet?" You look him up and down before continuing, "and why are you in your boxers?"

"I just finished taking a shower," Henry says trying to hug you again. Quickly, you dodge his embrace "you're funny, if you think I'm going to let you hug me, soaked like that."

Henry has a  grin on his face and picking up the vibe you begin to back away slowly "Henry ...whatever you're about to do you better not fucking do it."

You're both standing there waiting for the other to make a move until finally...you sprint for it and Henry follows hot on your trail. Doing a couple laps around the couch you quickly grow tired and take a small break before he begins to chase you in the opposite direction until eventually you run back into your bedroom which was an obvious mistake.

Now cornered you hold your hands out, "wait let's talk about this," with no second to spare Henry then aggressively tackles you to the ground and begins to pepper your face with tiny wet kisses. In all honesty you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it.

Your phone rings, making you yell out, "truce, truce!" Frowning Henry agrees to a five second truce. Still trapped underneath him you reach up, grabbing your phone that lay on the edge of the bed. "It's my mom," you mutter, before answering it. "Hello?"

"Oh right, that was today."

"No I didn't forget."

"Okay, see you soon, love you."

Hanging up the phone you turn your attention back to Henry  with a panicked expression. "Dinner with my parents...tonight."

"You said that was next week."

"I guess I got the dates mixed up." You two quickly push yourselves off the floor in a rush. Checking the time you panic, "they're going to be here soon, we gotta get you dry."

Grabbing a nearby blow dryer you sit Henry Down on the bed and begin to blow dry his hair but soon pause "what am I thinking, I've gotta get this place organized." You hand him the blow dryer and run out the room.

Not even a second later you run back in, "and please Henry my parents are coming in 10 minutes, so please, put some clothes on." You run out again leaving Henry staring at the doorway with a soft smile planted on his face.