Posession (Part 2 )

⚠️TW : DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND BLOOD ⚠️
You watch the clock one hour passes then two. At first it is merely just boring but then you realize how badly you need to pee. You start to whine softly attempting to do as much as possible to avoid this issue but it dawns on you that he was right you do need him and this is one of the many reasons why. Fuck No Henry Just can't win this you can wait. You can hold it. Yet you don't think you can. The minutes seem to tick by slower now and in this position with your wrists tied above you and very little to help you keep control you know you are destined to lose it if he doesn't come back soon to help you. You eye the door as you start to panic still somehow very aroused despite your humiliating predicament.

The door opens. Henry comes in there holding a drink looking far more calm than before. Smug even He looks you over stepping towards you to caress one of your breasts and pinch the nipple roughly. You let out a slight moan trying to squirm away from the rough touch but as you do you feel an annoyingly strong twinge in your bladder which keeps you from really moving at all. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by Henry at this moment.

"Oh...is there suddenly a problem Princess?" Henry asks you in the most condescending voice possible his hand moving to your other nipple to twist that as well. You scream unable to move from where you are standing with your thighs pressed together as tightly as possible to prevent yourself peeing on the bed while Delaying it as long as you possibly can. "Think you figured out how much you actually need Daddy."

"IF YOU HADN'T TIED ME UP I WOULDN'T NEED-"

"WRONG FUCKING ANSWER!" Henry cuts you off his voice much louder than yours. You are startled into silence beyond your own comprehension. His hand moves down to slap at your thighs roughly. "Legs apart now."

"I can't or-"

"Or what? You'll piss yourself like the dirty little slut you are?" He grins.

"YOU MADE ME-"

"I DIDN'T FUCKING MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU BITCH! You got yourself into this mess. You need to learn..." He warns you "Spread your fucking legs. NOW!" You whimper not thinking you'll be able to hold back if you do that but you take in a sharp breath and slowly comply to what he wants. Henry grins moving his hand up under your skirt to your panties. Feeling how wet you already are and you know it too. You are aching for his touch his big thick juicy cock all the pleasure and pain he can possibly provide you. Henry's thick fingers start to rub against you the pleasure is there but the discomfort of having to pee overrides it even when he manages to find your clit. Henry casually takes another sip of his drink.

"P-Please..." You beg.

"Please what?" Henry asks like he has no clue what you could possibly want. Henry then roughly shoves your panties to the side and easily slides in two fingers. You moan loudly as your body shudders your muscles clenching around him. You whine trying to close your legs again but one solid glare from his direction stops that. "Problem Princess?"

"I...I have to...please..." You beg.

"Don't think so." Henry said " You're Going to need to learn a lesson about who is actually in charge here. Don't you?" Henry then continues with his fingers on your aching clit for a moment before removing his hand. Henry brings his coated fingers with your cum to his lips and sucks on them for a moment before backing up. Henry finishes his drink and takes a seat across from you casually.

"Y-You can't be serious..." You breathe in disbelief. Henry just grins as his response. You scream in frustration and close your legs again.

"Keep them open." Henry snarls right at you.

"But I-"

"OPEN THEM NOW!" Henry snaps. You yell loudly but slowly do as you are commanded your legs were shaking. Unable to control it anymore you start to pee the hot liquid running down your thighs for a few moments before you are able to make it stop by sheer will power. Henry laughs as you can tell he's aroused and he takes a moment to palm himself through his slacks. "Want to ask me now? The right way?"

"Please Henry..." You said softly not able to look at him, "P-Please let me go pee."

"That's more like it" Henry says and stands back up "Where was the part about you needing me though?"

"Please...Please I need you Henry you're right...I can't live without you." You beg desperately. You hate yourself for how aroused you are the humiliation the frustration wanting to cum just as bad as you want to pee . He strokes your cheek softly and leans in for a kiss before reaching to undo his slacks. "Henry I..."

"You what? You didn't think I was going to let you go anywhere without a good fuck first did you?" Henry growls in your ear. "And you better fucking control yourself until Daddy is finished." You whine but you are helpless to stop anything as he gets his slacks and boxers down just enough that he's able to thrust into you. His hands on your hips. He starts to move in a steady rhythm. You are right on edge you can feel it. The aching of your full bladder while craving to cum is pure torture as he starts to speed up. Henry rocks into your roughly the bed shakes the post you are attached to threatening to break with the force of it.

"PLEASE!" You scream at him unsure if you want to cum or piss more in that moment. Henry moves his mouth to your neck nuzzling it softly his hips getting more an more erratic as his climax nears with yours.

"Cum for me...Princess." He growls before biting into your neck very hard As he starts to suck and pull blood from you your orgasm hits as well. You scream in pleasure and pain and even terror as you hit your climax. The waves of pleasure going through your body like never before. He always did know how to show you a good time. Just when you are sure you're about to black out or completely succumb to death from the amount of blood he's taking Henry pulls back and looks at you. You groan helplessly your vision blurry you blink trying to focus as you finally lose control of your bladder anyway only dimly aware of it happening or what's even going on around you but...it still feels amazing. After all that time trying to wait. "That's my girl...my perfect...filthy little Princess." He said to you.

"T-Thank you...Henry..." You barely find the energy to say anything. He reaches up and unties your wrists before taking you into his arms and easily carrying you towards the bathroom to get you cleaned up. Now that he's pleased with you you're pleased with yourself and perhaps you have learned your lesson. You do need him far more than he needs you.