Posession (Part 1)

⚠️TW : DOMESTIC VIOLENCE & Blood ⚠️

You don't think you need me? Really? That's what the fuck you think? After all I've done for you?" Henry yells getting as close to you as he possibly can. You back into the wall as he stares you down with his blue eyes . You somewhat knew what you were getting into when you agreed to this but you really hadn't thought that it would be anywhere near this bad. Attempting to leave now could prove fatal and yet...that was the part you kind of liked. The fear The idea that he had every ability to end your life if he wanted and for some reason didn't. It was an amazingly addictive and terrifying feeling. One that you never wanted to stop.

"I don't need you For anything." You insist trying to keep your voice as firm as possible. It shakes a bit betraying how confident you actually are in the moment. Henry chuckles softly and shakes his head before backhanding you roughly You cry out the pain and sting of the vicious contact from his own hand causing you to grow wet with desire. You know you are probably in for a long night.

"Oh I beg to differ." Henry growls after a moment of letting you recover so you can actually focus back on him. Henry grabs you by the hair and yanks you towards the stairs. You scream and attempt to struggle but you know that you are not getting out of his grasp part of you doesn't even want to. You are taken slightly against your will up the stairs and towards the bedroom. Henry slams the door behind him and shoves you towards the bed. It is one with four posts which makes it even easier for him to restrain you. Henry removes his tie and approaches. You try to dodge him but he grabs your arms getting both of your wrists into one hand as he pins them above you where he ties you tightly in place to one of the posts. You scream angrily and henry then slaps you again which promptly causes you to shut up and look at him. "You do need me. SAY IT!"

"No!" You growl. Henry laughs rights at you and backs up shaking his head. Pacing for a moment he runs his hand through his hair angrily and then stops in place staring right at you for a moment.

"We'll see about that, oh we'll fucking see." Henry warns you as He steps backwards keeping an eye on you as he reaches behind towards his dresser. Grabbing a knife from the top he flicks open the blade coming towards you again. Henry holds it clearly in your line of sight before lowering it slowly using it to cut off each button from your blouse until he can open it. Henry slips the cool metal blade between the front of your bra and cuts that open too. "You...are helpless right now and you know you can't fucking stop this. Tell me you need me...say it!"

"N-No..." You whisper. You are unsure of why you are making it worse on yourself though maybe...just maybe you are actually making it better. It's hard to tell. Henry growls with his deep voice the blade moving to your throat. You can feel the sharp edge there. He stares into your eyes his intense gaze terrifying and yet somehow erotic. Henry makes a shallow cut across your chest. You cry out in pain and struggle trying to get away but it's useless and you know that. He brings the knife to his mouth running his tongue over the blade before licking it shutting it, and tossing it onto the bed. Henry leans in growling softly as his tongue traces over the cut he just made to get a taste of you...only a tease.

"I suggest you rethink your position on this" He says after a moment of greedily licking up the blood from the cut on your body He then laughs licking his lips before patting your cheek roughly. "Maybe a bit of time to think about how you've been treating Daddy will clear your head a bit."

"Henry ...don't you dare leave me like this don't you-"

"SHUT! UP! No one cares what the fuck you think. Least of all me." He snarls before storming out of the bedroom slamming the door behind him. You scream angrily scream for him to come back scream for literally anything. Your cries fall out of your lips and You are the only two here to begin with and you know if you continue it will only please him. You can't give him what he wants. This is about winning and this time you are going to show him...at least...you hope.