Kiss It

"Tell me why we're doing this again?" You ask, rinsing some lettuce while Henry cuts some onions on the cutting board. You two had decided to make dinner together which was Fucking odd considering neither of you really knew how to cook at all.

You two had just started and it was already going...not so great to say the least.

"Because it's fun to try things" Henry Said slightly struggling with his chopping task. "Yeah it's fun to try fun things not boring things you know what I mean " you state. "Don't focus on the making part instead focus on the tasting part." You nod at Henry's Very helpful suggestion.

You two return your focus back on your tasks with you washing and Henry cutting. It's only a matter of time when you hear the knife hit the board and Henry yells a little "ah" before hissing.

"What happened?" You ask turning around towards him . That's when you see the small cut on his finger. Quickly you move the lettuce out the way and pull him over rinsing his finger. Henry washes his hands well while you go get the first aid kit.

Soon returning you sit him in front of you and tug on his hand. After wiping it with disinfectant you pull out gauze and a Bandaid efficiently wrapping it. "There done!" You said releasing his hand. Henry frowns examining the Bandaid "it still hurts."

"Well No Shit Henry" you say lightl slapping his shoulder "of course it's going to hurt."

Henry shakes his head "you know what might make this better?" Suddenly he's grinning at you with a devious grin.

"Henry you better not say—"

"A KISS!" Henry shouts out.

You glare at him in disbelief. I know this man just did not say this you thought as you stared into his eyes while he sat there trying to suppress himself laughing.

Henry pouts batting his eyelashes "kiss it better Please." You let out a sigh and without giving yourself a second to think about it you quickly pull his hand up to your lips kissing the Bandaid and he squeals. "What? You wanted me to!" You scowl with a slight blush tinting your cheeks at the cringe worthy scene that just occurred.

"I didn't think you were actually going to do it!"

You two sit there staring at each other for a moment before he holds out his finger again, "I wasn't ready kiss it again." With a huff you push his hand away returning to the sink. "Come on, let's get back to cooking and be careful you idiot" you say while Henry soon goes back to the cutting board unable to stop glaring and grinning at you.