A Christmas Filling

The work Christmas party was going extremely well considering how much you knew some of your colleagues were backstabbers but that didn't bother you tonight at all in the slightest. Especially since you were getting attention from your work crush Henry. You'd never thought you'd see this side of him though he's had a few to drink he was still extremely respectful smiley and such a gentleman.

Out of the way from everyone else you're leaning against the wall with a drink in hand as Henry stands tall in front of you shirt unbuttoned by a few and showing his toned chest and collarbones with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Both of you are completely infatuated with each other not being able to let your eyes leave one another's as the smiles on your faces grew bigger the longer you talked.

Of course there was always some harmless flirting going on too but you didn't know how long you were going to be able to keep it to just flirting and finding yourself getting all hot and bothered by the way he pushes his hair back and inches himself closer to you.

"How about we go somewhere else to have a more private to talk?" Henry whispers into your ear a grin plastered on his face as he watches you look around the room noticing that no one is really paying attention to either one of you anyway.

Turning your head to face him again you nod almost in slight desperation how could you ever pass up an opportunity like this? Henry was the guy who anyone could thirst over wanting to try their luck with him and he's giving you that attention? Of course you couldn't let that opportunity slide at all.

Taking your hand Henry pulls you into the old storage room that no one even looks into. Your heart races out of your chest as you're pressed against the table getting propped up onto it with one swift movement as he lifts you with one arm.

"I thought you said to go somewhere private to talk?" You ask with a cocky tone of voice making him laugh at you as his hands roam down to your waist pulling you super close to him.

With his face inches away from yours his wine breath filling your nostrils Henry winks at you lifting his hand up to your face just grabbing it "I have a better idea than talking".

You didn't even have time to react before Henry Pressed his  lips against yours making you melt into the kiss from the satisfaction arms wrapped around his neck as you pulled him down towards you. It really started off really sweet and innocent but things get heated extremely quickly when a hand that was around your waist lowers to your bare thigh grabbing onto it with some force nails digging into your skin slightly.

You didn't realise that the skirt that you were wearing had ridden up to expose your clothed pussy giving him perfect access. Everything got heated so fast quickly that both of you get so carried away that you find yourself attempting to unbutton the rest of his shirt with your lips never leaving each other.

Once the buttons were undone your fingers trail down his stomach leaving the kiss briefly to look at his chiseled abs that you had revealed for yourself biting your lip at the sight and that doesn't go a miss from Henry who's smile just grows bigger.

Knowing that you probably won't have long until the others notice your disappearance your lips reconnect wet and sloppy with your tongues fighting against each other as your fingers trail to the belt of his pants to undo it.

After some brief foreplay you gasp at the feeling of his cock filling you up completely. The way his hips roll into you makes your mind go fuzzy whispering into his shoulder with each stroke of his cock that you could feel his small grunts in your ears.

"Fuck you feel so good" Henry hisses through gritted teeth trying to hold himself back from going feral and ruining you completely but that was difficult with the way you tense around him making each stroke of his cock feel better than the last.

Fighting to find his lips you pull him in whimpering on his lips and tongue trying not to scream from the pleasure and make it known to the others what exactly you were getting up to. The way Henry holds your head with one hand and the other supporting your back as he makes sure he's deep inside you makes you moan  a little louder than expected.

For a moment you both completely forget that you're at your work-do lust taking over your minds as your bodies come together not leaving the slightest bit of room between you. Oh and how he treats you with care whilst you cried over his cock filling you up sends you over the edge reeling to come back down from your high.

"Shit- I'm so close-" Henry grunts on your lips again whilst he slams his hips against yours holding onto you tightly slowing down his pace to try and hold on for longer but oh how much of a huge risk that could be especially if you get caught.

As much as you didn't want it to end you knew you had to wrap it up soon wrapping your legs around his waist as you pull him against you unable to escape becoming a whimpering mess when he picks up his pace once again unintentionally from the force of being held against you.

"Cum in me please" you moan on his lips and Henry's eyes widen slowly lowering into a lustful glare as he holds you down moving an eyebrow up at you by the sudden wanting for him to fill you up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't quite catch that" though he did Henry heard it clear as day but he needs to hear it again making you breathless as you try to find the words from your brain to say it again.

"Please- Fill- Me- Up" you stutter through your whimpers arms wrapped around his neck as your eyes roll to the back of your head the second he ruthlessly grinds his cock into you only breathless moans to be heard.

And within seconds Henry's warm white strings of cum fill you up as his cock twitches inside of you his legs tensing with each sloppy wet thrust that he make groaning lowly at you as he bites down on your shoulder letting himself come down from the high.

Henry pulls out and watches the way that his cum just oozes out of you biting on his lip at the sight and sorts himself out whilst he watches. The sight of you on the table all fucked out made him instantly addicted not wanting this to end either.

"How about coming back to mine afterward?" Henry suggests as you tiredly nod in reply blush stains your cheeks as you try to gather yourself so it could seem like nothing ever happened in the room at all.